Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ties That Bind Us - TSU and ETSU

Ron Newsom was an interesting, funny, and great guy. I sure had fun in his class when he always brought up Billy Fred and Betty Fred. Hopefully we can bottle up the TAMUC QB better than the last time.

Comment

Speaking of.. Does ETSU and TSU still play for the Gudger Grail in basketball?

Comment

The VP of Student Services/Dean of Students at TAMUC is Newsome's nephew.

Comment

Presidents cup

The President's Cup is a traveling trophy that is awarded to the winner of the annual Football game between A&M-Commerce and the Tarleton State Texans. The Cup is sponsored by the Texas A&M University System and the Presidents of the respective institutions as TAMUC and TSU are the two largest schools in the A&M System behind Texas A&M University
          Tarleton State Texan
          Texas State Bobcat

Comment

Newsome was a great guy. Miss him.

I'll also miss the rivalry, but who knows. We may meet up again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
              Newsome was a great guy. Miss him.

I'll also miss the rivalry, but who knows. We may meet up again soon.

How about next year at The Star?

Comment

Newsome was a close friend and a great American. He loved the Lions and the Texans both. He did a lot for a lot of students through the years and called some great ballgames. He was one of a kind, and I miss him!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas48 View Post
                  Newsome was a close friend and a great American. He loved the Lions and the Texans both. He did a lot for a lot of students through the years and called some great ballgames. He was one of a kind, and I miss him!
                  Amen! He is missed dearly by those who knew him!

Comment

You don't want to schedule the Texans for a game in the future as the game will not count in the SOS.

Comment

Headed to the game.

Wishing safe travels for all Commerce folks and a good football game. No injuries.

Go Texans.

Comment

Watching it on my amazon firestick at the cabin. GO TEXANS!!

Comment

Go Texans! My prediction 31-17 TSU

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X