Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on Wilkinson's next stop in his career?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      Any word on Wilkinson's next stop in his career?
      Have not seen anything. I do really feel for the guy as he got a raw deal down here with empty promises from the previous administration and the current clown car drivers. And it's nice to see leading up to his termination at least from reaction I saw he didn't get the usual blame for the program disfunction which many HC's get when they get terminated. Thankfully this time around, many realize the W/L record was not the whole story of why we are at the fork in road we find ourselves at now. The accountability (if possible)of the former clown car drivers and those who currently drive it needs to come next.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

Have not seen anything. I do really feel for the guy as he got a raw deal down here with empty promises from the previous administration and the current clown car drivers. And it's nice to see leading up to his termination at least from reaction I saw he didn't get the usual blame for the program disfunction which many HC's get when they get terminated. Thankfully this time around, many realize the W/L record was not the whole story of why we are at the fork in road we find ourselves at now. The accountability (if possible)of the former clown car drivers and those who currently drive it needs to come next.
        I think he'll land in a good spot and maybe he can visit you guys again one day soon. He seems like a good coach and better person from what I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I think he'll land in a good spot and maybe he can visit you guys again one day soon. He seems like a good coach and better person from what I know.
          https://gothunderwolves.com/news/202...ordinator.aspx

Comment

• Don't know how we got this lucky but, "Yeah, Buddy!"
            Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

• Originally posted by GWolf View Post

Don't know how we got this lucky but, "Yeah, Buddy!"
              He gets to make a visit back to Kingsville next year too. Should be a fun game for him.

Comment

• Just saw on twitter that 2019 OL coach Philip Serchia got picked up at Hutchinson CC in Kansas. He is joining former ASU OC Drew Dallas who is The new Hutch head coach. Good luck to two former LSC coaches!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X