Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

The ENTIRE playoff picture is f**ked. I mean, the LSC is a TOUGH conference and p*ssy teams from other conferences will move on when the best teams in the COUNTRY sit at home.

PURE BULLSH!T
    I agree. Commerce and Tarleton was going to be the closest matchup. I would've expected it in second round but we were given our undefeated season, LSC championship "reward".

Comment

100 percent agree. Going into the game and still now I think y'all were the toughest team for us to have gotten matched with. Very difficult to beat a team twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

The ENTIRE playoff picture is f**ked. I mean, the LSC is a TOUGH conference and p*ssy teams from other conferences will move on when the best teams in the COUNTRY sit at home.

PURE BULLSH!T

The best teams in the country should win home playoff games if they are the best. You're better than this comment and you know it.

Comment

Well, last year is last year and has nothing to do with this season?

RMAC refs aren't good enough to cheat. Don't whine.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

I agree. Commerce and Tarleton was going to be the closest matchup. I would've expected it in second round but we were given our undefeated season, LSC championship "reward".
            Would it have mattered had you lost in the 2nd round instead? All that natty talk all year and now it's all turned to complaining about a matchup at home? Your reward was a home game against a team that lost to the 2nd best RMAC team that was missing several key guys. It seems to me a team whose fans thought they would cruise to a certain national championship as they said so long to D2 should be able to handle this? Maybe next year...oh nvm.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Would it have mattered had you lost in the 2nd round instead? All that natty talk all year and now it's all turned to complaining about a matchup at home? Your reward was a home game against a team that lost to the 2nd best RMAC team that was missing several key guys. It seems to me a team whose fans thought they would cruise to a certain national championship as they said so long to D2 should be able to handle this? Maybe next year...oh nvm.
              Because having to play a conference foe is always easy, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Comment

Comment

Oh, you were looking for easy on the way to a national championship? No wonder you guys lost. Pueblo had to play at Mines last year in the first round, probably not the ideal matchup for Mines. The nerds didn't whine about it even after getting dominated and having their season ended.

Comment

I think the point being made is that ooc opponents were supposed to be high on the pairing list this year and ours was the only in conference matchup in the country this week. But I agree, it is what it is and you have to beat who you play. Would have been nice to get the same deal every other team got though.

Comment

[QUOTE=Turbonium;n458459]

Oh, you were looking for easy on the way to a national championship? No wonder you guys lost. Pueblo had to play at Mines last year in the first round, probably not the ideal matchup for Mines. The nerds didn't whine about it even after getting dominated and having their season ended. [/

Why are we the only ones dealing with it?

Comment

I don't recall saying that. I was saying Commerce was a team I was concerned about due to familiarity.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

I think the point being made is that ooc opponents were supposed to be high on the pairing list this year and ours was the only in conference matchup in the country this week. But I agree, it is what it is and you have to beat who you play. Would have been nice to get the same deal every other team got though.

Comment

Oh, you were looking for easy on the way to a national championship? No wonder you guys lost. Pueblo had to play at Mines last year in the first round, probably not the ideal matchup for Mines. The nerds didn't whine about it even after getting dominated and having their season ended. [/

Why are we the only ones dealing with it?
                              You didn't ask why RMAC teams had to do it last year so stop complaining about it happening this year. It's just how life works sometimes? Again, would it have mattered if you had to play Commerce in the 2nd round if you were just going to let them kick your butt in the trenches the way they did?
                              Last edited by Turbonium; 11-24-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Turbonium;n458561]

You didn't ask why RMAC teams had to do it last year so stop complaining about it happening this year. It's just how life works sometimes? Again, would it have mattered if you had to play Commerce in the 2nd round if you were just going to let them kick your butt in the trenches the way they did?
                                Considering this is the LSC board. Also, when did I say that? I would've had the same concerns in any other round.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X