Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never forget ...

Lions. ;)

As long as we are not forgetting... my quoted thoughts on the Bailiff hire directly after the initial announcement.

Comment

Bring the Natty back to Texas. At least then I could console myself

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
        Lions. ;)
        I love that movie, esp that scene...
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

When the roll is called up yonder..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
              Lions. ;)
              I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!!!

I was working on the Crystal Charity Ball all day and wasn't able to follow any games. JUST NOW found out TAMUC beat the Texans. WOOOOOW! Never in a million years would I have guessed that. I picked TARLETON to win the natty.

HUGE C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S to EVERY LION out there!!

AGAIN.......WOW!!

Comment

Have you posted at all this season? Just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!!!

I was working on the Crystal Charity Ball all day and wasn't able to follow any games. JUST NOW found out TAMUC beat the Texans. WOOOOOW! Never in a million years would I have guessed that. I picked TARLETON to win the natty.

HUGE C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S to EVERY LION out there!!

AGAIN.......WOW!!
                  I'm interested. Why were you that confident? Yeah, I picked us to advance and ko the Lions out again. But I couldn't quite ignore the familiarity from a conference foe.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

I'm interested. Why were you that confident? Yeah, I picked us to advance and ko the Lions out again. But I couldn't quite ignore the familiarity from a conference foe.
                    I was fairly confident Tarleton would go all the way. Ive tried to watch the top teams in d2 this year, and the Texans seemed the most dominant week in and week out, but there were some late season wobbles that indicated they were vulnerable (as I noted a week or so ago in another thread).

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

I was fairly confident Tarleton would go all the way. Ive tried to watch the top teams in d2 this year, and the Texans seemed the most dominant week in and week out, but there were some late season wobbles that indicated they were vulnerable (as I noted a week or so ago in another thread).
                      That combined with what I felt was a fairly even matchup had me concerned. Not enough to predict a Tarleton loss though. But that's sports for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

I watched both teams play multiple times and this was Tarleton's game to lose. The only factor I didnt consider was Coach Todd.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X