Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Well, that explains why no VB talk this year.

I see Angelo us playing WT in regionals......could be trouble.

Guess I am just surprised no Angelo poster has been talking about WVB this season.

Guess there aren't but one or two active Angelo posters.
    ASU won 6 of 7 sets in the sweep of WT this season. I don't expect much different in the tourney

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

ASU won 6 of 7 sets in the sweep of WT this season. I don't expect much different in the tourney
      Hope you are right

Comment

From where the program was to where it is now in one year has been a big improvement.
        IMHO it will be a closer match.
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

From where the program was to where it is now in one year has been a big improvement.
          I hope so as well and agree with the improvement this year. However, it just seems ASU is on another level this year and are poised to make a run. I think WT will only get better each year under the new staff. They are getting the good local talent again

Comment

I hope so as well and agree with the improvement this year. However, it just seems ASU is on another level this year and are poised to make a run. I think WT will only get better each year under the new staff. They are getting the good local talent again
            For your keyboard to God's ears! Hate that we have to play you guys again, this early in the tournament, but with our conference being so big and good, it makes it difficult to avoid conference matchups in the regional

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Angelo ENDS WT season and playoff hopes 3-1.

Good season for WT. There is always next year. Chins up!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Angelo ENDS WT season and playoff hopes 3-1.

Good season for WT. There is always next year. Chins up!
                I was worried after how the first set ended. ASU was up big in the first set and then squandered the lead. But I believe this team is special. We get a chance to avenge one of our 2 losses on the year (and the only sweep) against Mines today. Should be an excellent match after they swept Tarleton (side note: not a great day for Tarleton athletics: volleyball swept in opening round of regional tournament, men's and women's basketball swept at ASU, nice parting gift to D1)

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

I was worried after how the first set ended. ASU was up big in the first set and then squandered the lead. But I believe this team is special. We get a chance to avenge one of our 2 losses on the year (and the only sweep) against Mines today. Should be an excellent match after they swept Tarleton (side note: not a great day for Tarleton athletics: volleyball swept in opening round of regional tournament, men's and women's basketball swept at ASU, nice parting gift to D1)
                  At least they can hang their hat on footb...

Nevermind

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6a00d83451574c69e201b7c8adfb84970b-pi.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	463569Colorado Mines took Belles to the cleaners today.

Comment

First 3 were close, last one was not.

Good season for the Belles!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X