Comment

Re: Central Oklahoma vs Angelo State

ASU punches it in after a pick! 21-10 Rams

Comment

ASU adds field goal. 24-10 Rams 6:39 left in the third

Comment

Offense is killing it through the air. UCO has no answer for receivers. Keke is having a game!

Comment

UCO with a field goal of their own. 24-13 now

Comment

Another TD by rams. 31-13 ASU
                Payne Sullins is dropping dimes all game

Comment

Double pass by UCO goes down to 1. Bronchos throw in it for 6. 31-20 13:25 left in 4th

Comment

Field goal by rams. 34-20

Comment

41 Central Oklahoma 34 Angelo Final

Much better showing by the Rams in this years Bowl game, but still not sold on this hire. Gave up 28 points in the 4th quarter to blow a 14 point lead. HC who is the DC and also the DB coach gave up 550 yards (450 through the air). Tough situation though. We will see next year.

Comment

Tough day to be a LSC fan...

Comment

Two ASU weakness all year have been a QB who folds under pressure and corner back play and that is what happened today.

Comment

I was sorry I missed the game. Also missed Allen Eagles game that was in Waco too. But couldn't turn down Big 12 Championship. It was a bitter sweet game. Hated that Texas lost, but was great to see Allen's Kyler Murray perform so well. Best I have seen in a very long time. Guess it was Oklahoma's day in DI & DII.

Back to ASU. All year I have heard how great ASU's D is and how bad the offense is. For those who said that (and keep saying that).....go look at the stats.

As far as Guru's statement "still not sold on this hire".....does he have the "IT" factor?

I stated my opinions of what it would take for ASU to compete at the top level before the powers that be decided to release Wag. My opinions remain the same.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                              Two ASU weakness all year have been a QB who folds under pressure and corner back play and that is what happened today.
                              If you put any blame on the QB this game you are out of your mind. Sullins played absolutely phenomenal and was extremely accurate. He did not fold under pressure.

At the end of the game the Rams O-line was beat to shreds and UCO was teeing off on our 3rd/4th string guys. Payne does well escaping pressure and continuing plays that would be sacks on most QBs.

Our corner back play has obviously been our weak spot and UCO finally realized it in the 4th quarter. When they threw it vertical they made the play every time .

We were up 18 and lost. I know that one hurts for the players but it was VERY good football game that was played at a high level from both teams.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X