Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rule question

Watching UT sucks vs OU sucks worse and one play caused me to ask why:

If it is illegal to block high and low, why is it legal for a defender hold the ball carrier by the legs while another defender comes in and knocks the holly s!it out of the ball carrier? If the double team chop block is a safety issue, it seems like allowing defender to unload on a defenseless ball carrier should be a bigger safety issue.

If roughing the kicker is supposed to protect the kicker who is in a defenseless position, why is it legal to kill him if they receiving team touches the ball?

Blocking below the waist in the open field is illegal but tackling below the waist isn't. What is the difference form a safety stand point.

Linemen get flagged if they touch the facemask of their opponent but a ball carrier can shove a defender to the ground as long as he does not grasp the facemask.

Just a few random thoughts while waiting for ASU's game.

Re: rule question

Kelley lee, navy, army, also have these points.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Big 12 officiating sucks worse than LSC officiating.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
        Big 12 officiating sucks worse than LSC officiating.
        Big 12 officiating does not suck. Their agenda was to get OU sucks into the playoffs not call a clean game. They were just doing their job.

Comment

here's one i never understood. if the player is down when he hits the turf, why do they allow a player(s) to hit him?

Comment

And why do they allow this violent, sexist game to continue?

Who's joining me in a million man march on Washington?

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
              Big 12 officiating does not suck. Their agenda was to get OU sucks into the playoffs not call a clean game. They were just doing their job.

Lol! Pretty much!

Mission accomplished...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X