Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High School State Champion?

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
    Yes! The hole in the wall places are the best. You know the ones that have decades of smoke on the walls!
    And decades of grease in the kitchen!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      Should be a great game for the title. North Shore has beaten three former state champs in as many weeks. Trouncing Lake Travis today.
      Was shocked by the spread. Not necessarily by the outcome but how decisive it was.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
        And decades of grease in the kitchen!
        LOL! I think it's safe to say most of us have had a meal or two from a kitchen who probably scored low on a health inspection report and didn't think twice about it if the meal was good to outstanding . It goes into the category of somewhere along the lines if I don't know about it and no one has been on the receiving end of food poisoning or some other ailment, let's just pretend they are doing OK with the health department.

Comment

Anybody going to be making it to AT&T for the games this weekend? Its a bucket list item for me to go Wed-Saturday and catch every game. Maybe next year I will be able to make it!

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
            Anybody going to be making it to AT&T for the games this weekend? Its a bucket list item for me to go Wed-Saturday and catch every game. Maybe next year I will be able to make it!
            Just a word of advice. You have to buy a ticket for each day at $15 a pop and no re-entry is allowed. In another words you are stuck buying $8 bottled water and $16 hot dogs if you get hungry during the day. And if any you guys carry a purse like Lion Fan or ASU Pops and want to try to sneak in food or beverage, they have a clear bag policy.. So no go.

Comment

Just a word of advice. You have to buy a ticket for each day at $15 a pop and no re-entry is allowed. In another words you are stuck buying $8 bottled water and $16 hot dogs if you get hungry during the day. And if any you guys carry a purse like Lion Fan or ASU Pops and want to try to sneak in food or beverage, they have a clear bag policy.. So no go.
              I've been able to do some work for Dave Campbell's Texas Football in the past, so I have had the opportunity to obtain media credentials, just hasn't worked out for me timing wise to be able to go.

Comment

P-L-E-A-S-E.......it's called a MURSE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  P-L-E-A-S-E.......it's called a MURSE!!!
                  It's a European Shoulder Bag....Indiana Jones carried one (I hope the movie line is not lost!)

Comment

Talking about Murses and Shoulder bags...

Just get you a beer bladder and be done with it -- https://www.amazon.com/BeerBelly-200.../dp/B001RB2CXY

Or maybe we just carry a boot flask like Grandad did.
                    Tarleton State Texan
                    Texas State Bobcat

Comment

Originally posted by chrisattsu View Post
                      Talking about Murses and Shoulder bags...

Just get you a beer bladder and be done with it -- https://www.amazon.com/BeerBelly-200.../dp/B001RB2CXY

Or maybe we just carry a boot flask like Grandad did.
                      LMAO. Where was this when Tech students needed them. Flasks are easily detected. Too many guys were tossed with Flasks.

Comment

Cuero over Pleasant Grove 40 - 28. Cuero's Jordan Whittington is one heck of an athlete. I wonder where he'll end up next year. He was flashing the Hook 'Em Horns so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                          Cuero over Pleasant Grove 40 - 28. Cuero's Jordan Whittington is one heck of an athlete. I wonder where he'll end up next year. He was flashing the Hook 'Em Horns so who knows.
                          He signed with tu already.
                          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Wow!!! Galena Park wins with a last second Hail Mary. What a game.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                              Wow!!! Galena Park wins with a last second Hail Mary. What a game.
                              Just got home.

It was a fantastic game. Run game vs Pass game.

Duncanville had the game won with a few tics on the clock. But luck can beat any team on any given day.

What a finish!!! The stadium was electrifying. Simply.....WOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                                Just got home.

It was a fantastic game. Run game vs Pass game.

Duncanville had the game won with a few tics on the clock. But luck can beat any team on any given day.

What a finish!!! The stadium was electrifying. Simply.....WOW!!
                                Funny thing watching it on TV during the 3rd qtr , the commentators were kind of disappointed how all the scoring appeared to have occurred in the 1st half and then bang all heck broke loose during the 4th qtr.

I sure wish someone would beat Highland Park at their second home stadium.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X