Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JerryWorld

Uche Nwaneri

i appreciate people like this because they shed an honest opinion on what is the BIGGEST JOKE IN ALL PROFESSIONAL SPORTS KNOWN AS THE DALLAS COWBOYS. Man, PT Barnum would have been proud of the show Jerry puts on. Claiming greatness and producing lackluster also ran results. Jerry must have been a used car salesman in his former life.

I guess I'm not following. NFL teams are franchises, just like McDonald's. The Dallas Cowboys are a franchise, and Jerry Jones is the franchisee. It's his toy; his investment. It's his to play with how he sees fit. Jerry might enjoy winning, but he obviously enjoys being involved more. That's his right as a franchisee; it's HIS franchise. His business. If you don't like his franchise, then don't support it.

People forget that the NFL is a business.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      Uche Nwaneri

i appreciate people like this because they shed an honest opinion on what is the BIGGEST JOKE IN ALL PROFESSIONAL SPORTS KNOWN AS THE DALLAS COWBOYS. Man, PT Barnum would have been proud of the show Jerry puts on. Claiming greatness and producing lackluster also ran results. Jerry must have been a used car salesman in his former life.
      Man, you sure do invest a lot of time and energy into the Cowboys...

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Not only that, I try to coach them from my recliner in my house. My wife tells me she is pretty sure they can't hear me!

Comment

Uche Nwaneri

*YAWN*

And there is THIS......

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...ts-teams-2019/

LMAO!!!

#GoCowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

RIGHT? hahaha

His hatred of Jerry sure does own a great deal of real estate in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
              I guess I'm not following. NFL teams are franchises, just like McDonald's. The Dallas Cowboys are a franchise, and Jerry Jones is the franchisee. It's his toy; his investment. It's his to play with how he sees fit. Jerry might enjoy winning, but he obviously enjoys being involved more. That's his right as a franchisee; it's HIS franchise. His business. If you don't like his franchise, then don't support it.

People forget that the NFL is a business.
              Post of the week!

Could not have said it better!

Comment

Uche Nwaneri

Comment

Wrong thread

Comment

Nice to see Jimmy Johnson get the HOF announcement today. And Aikmans response was GOLD.

Comment

Comment

And the Forty Whiners who were 4-12 a year ago..... Oh wait. They actually have a management team that got it through their arrogant, thick heads and let the coach do his thing. Imagine that.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X