X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech to sell Alcohol at Jones Stadium

https://www.kcbd.com/2018/12/13/ttu-...ession-prices/

Re: Tech to sell Alcohol at Jones Stadium

Best Tech football news in a while. Maybe half the stadium won't leave at the half to go watch at their tailgate and drink

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
      Best Tech football news in a while. Maybe half the stadium won't leave at the half to go watch at their tailgate and drink
      Yeah. They'll belly up to the bar to buy those $9 Miller Lites.

Comment

KK would've had keg parties on the sidelines. Coach Bro you know...

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
          Yeah. They'll belly up to the bar to buy those $9 Miller Lites.
          Well when they are already drunk upon arrival, spending shouldnt be quite an issue haha

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
            Well when they are already drunk upon arrival, spending shouldnt be quite an issue haha
            We've been selling it at Lions games for a couple years now

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
              Nice. I have never been to a D2 game with alcohol sales

Comment

They also voted to slash concession stand prices. Several items that were $8-10 will now be $2.

Comment

We played at Portland State a few times on beer night. I don't remember if it was 10-cent or 25-cent beer, but it got a bit testy late in the evening.
                  Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                    We played at Portland State a few times on beer night. I don't remember if it was 10-cent or 25-cent beer, but it got a bit testy late in the evening.

I think our guys kind of enjoyed having beer thrown at them. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

"One of our finest" fans was three sheets to the wind drunk & speaking in-tongues the last time we played the Vikings in Portland.

At the start of the 4th quarter my brilliant nephew thinks it's a good idea to give this fan of ours a large Texas flag & 6ft pole to taunt the Portland State fans. Within minutes some drunk Viking fan was on the back of our flag-flying drunk fan---still waving the Lone Star flag as though he was in the final minutes of the Battle in the Alamo. Cops were called in, more drunken Portland fans jumped in, and it got nasty. My nephew has always been a dumbazz.

It was 25 cent beer night at Civic Center Stadium in Downtown Portland, OR.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                        They also voted to slash concession stand prices. Several items that were $8-10 will now be $2.
                        Unless things have improved drastically, I wouldn't advise the food at Jones Stadium!

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
                          "One of our finest" fans was three sheets to the wind drunk & speaking in-tongues the last time we played the Vikings in Portland.

At the start of the 4th quarter my brilliant nephew thinks it's a good idea to give this fan of ours a large Texas flag & 6ft pole to taunt the Portland State fans. Within minutes some drunk Viking fan was on the back of our flag-flying drunk fan---still waving the Lone Star flag as though he was in the final minutes of the Battle in the Alamo. Cops were called in, more drunken Portland fans jumped in, and it got nasty. My nephew has always been a dumbazz.

It was 25 cent beer night at Civic Center Stadium in Downtown Portland, OR.

LMAO Precisely why I want no part of cheap beer sales at a football game. It brings out the real idiot in people.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Comment

Pueblo sells beer too
                              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X