Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot about PVAM. They kind of get lost in all the discussion about A&M and their system schools I guess mainly due to the fact both don't make a big deal about it.

Local support about move up's might be damned for the simple reason the decision makers really didn't seek it when it came to the name changes at our respective schools. If you look at the situation at TAMUK and if they start dangling carrots such as moving up will immediately give the school more $$$$ for athletics, then local support (or lack there of ) might change. This assumes we are not be punished right now by the appointment of a football indifferent University President for the merger debacle and Sharp and the BOR really wants to see all the system schools on an upward trend. I really don't think some folks realize how demoralized the situation is down here. If someone who is working on a Management Master's Degree of any sort wanted to write his/her thesis on how to sabotage a football program, the last decade in Kingsville is waiting to be written about.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X