• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic: Astros found guilty of Cheating

Thoughts? Too harsh or easy?

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ended-1-season

The GM and Manager were both fired.

Comment

Baseball takes this kind of action and the Patriots can do whatever.

Comment

Now what will happen with the BoSox?

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          Now what will happen with the BoSox?
          I'm guessing they will bend over and hope it doesnt hurt too much.

Comment

IMHO - this is just the tip of the iceberg. Probably as widespread as PED.
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I need to come clean, I stole pitching signs while in Little League and it felt good to get a hit!!

I also stole a hot 7oz bottle of Dr. Pepper off a DP truck around the same time. Hot DP sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

I need to come clean, I stole pitching signs while in Little League and it felt good to get a hit!!

I also stole a hot 7oz bottle of Dr. Pepper off a DP truck around the same time. Hot DP sucked
                Hot DP with a shot of Evan Williams Black is not bad......not bad at all.

Comment

If you are a manager or coach and you think someone is stealing your signs, how hard is it to CHANGE THE SIGNS. It's not rocket science. I had a college coach that had different signs depending on the number of outs. Also, if your a batter and you step in the box against Nolan Ryan, what are you going to see? You know what is coming still have to hit it.
                  The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Stealing signs is part of gamesmanship.

College teams are trying to figure out each others signals all the time.

So long as the info from your own games and publically available content it's all fair.
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                      If you are a manager or coach and you think someone is stealing your signs, how hard is it to CHANGE THE SIGNS. It's not rocket science. I had a college coach that had different signs depending on the number of outs. Also, if your a batter and you step in the box against Nolan Ryan, what are you going to see? You know what is coming still have to hit it.

Comment

Comment

If you want to slow down the sign stealing, show the curve sign and throw a fastball near the head. And I wrote near the head not at the head. Rib shot also works.

Comment

So enlighten me are we talking about them gathering film from their own games or are these guys filming their opponents other games and signs?

Cause if they are gathering it from their own games well that's on their opponents for being stupid and lazy.
                            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X