Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A
    Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

So enlighten me are we talking about them gathering film from their own games or are these guys filming their opponents other games and signs?

Cause if they are gathering it from their own games well that's on their opponents for being stupid and lazy.

Comment

how is watching someone's signals and figuring them out dirty, we do it in football all the time?
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

how is watching someone's signals and figuring them out dirty, we do it in football all the time?

Comment

It's the method. It's like video recording the sideline of an NFL team. It's against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It's the method. It's like video recording the sideline of an NFL team. It's against the rules.
            That's what I was looking for, I thought this was all about them banging the dug out.
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

That's what I was looking for, I thought this was all about them banging the dug out.
              Nah. It's about the use of a camera in center field that had a connection to a monitor in a hallway behind the dugout. It's a big deal for a number of reasons:

- Signs are typically only an issue with a man on second base. The use of the CF camera essentially puts those eyes on second at all times.
              - A runner at 2B has to worry about getting picked off.
              - A runner at 2B has to relay the signs to a hitter with some sort of physical movement, which would require the eye contact of the batter. With the trash can method, the runner is not distracted and the batter can maintain focus on the P.
              - The choices are binary.
              - Can't hit batters like you used to for this type of thing.

I personally believe it's widespread. All of the sudden people can hit 100+.

Comment

Not so much. I was referring to myself or actually anyone who might believe their favorite pro team is squeaky clean. I do agree that the Astros or whoever needs to be exposed when they are caught with their proverbial hand in the cookie jar. Lets face facts. The Oklahoma Sooners of the world violate just about any or all NCAA rules repeatedly and have done much worse than SMU and yet they still compete and win. Man, tbh I wish I was more naive at least then I could live in that bubble and deny everything as slander and haters. Wait, I just described the Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Not so much. I was referring to myself or actually anyone who might believe their favorite pro team is squeaky clean. I do agree that the Astros or whoever needs to be exposed when they are caught with their proverbial hand in the cookie jar. Lets face facts. The Oklahoma Sooners of the world violate just about any or all NCAA rules repeatedly and have done much worse than SMU and yet they still compete and win. Man, tbh I wish I was more naive at least then I could live in that bubble and deny everything as slander and haters. Wait, I just described the Democrats.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X