Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:stop:Looks like Angelo has signed 27, from what I can find. Inclement weather has hampered postings.

You can see postings on Twitter here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/asuramfootball

I know of a couple that will be top players no doubt. One DL that is a D1 talent, just 20 lbs too light from getting a major D1, will be a force in the LSC.

As usual some very talented WRs.

Lots of defensive recruits signed.

Overall, looks like a solid group of athletes.

Comment

https://goeasternathletics.com/signi...ll/football/2/
      51 signees so far for ENMU.

I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Two things stand out to me in the signings for Wt. The relative small number of signees. I hope this means Hughes is being more selective. Also, Wt only signed
        one running back. I guess Hughes likes what we have in house. Time will tell.
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

here's TAMC list, got some huge tight ends.
          https://lionathletics.com/news/2020/...gning-day.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by marvda1 View Post
            here's TAMC list, got some huge tight ends.
            https://lionathletics.com/news/2020/...gning-day.aspx
            6-5 and 6-6 WOW those are some BIG dudes!
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Here is the final and official signing class

https://angelosports.com/news/2020/2...ing-class.aspx

Angelo added a bunch of size! Some tall athletes for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                Two things stand out to me in the signings for Wt. The relative small number of signees. I hope this means Hughes is being more selective. Also, Wt only signed
                He stated they were more selective and reached a little more in going for D1 type players. It also makes sense for a smaller class because retention has gone way up the last couple off-seasons. I think RB was the deepest position on the team last year with several guys getting to redshirt. So with only losing Duke Carter, I could see it being hard to recruit more RB with 10 + on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

6-5 and 6-6 WOW those are some BIG dudes!
                  The return of the TE is in full effect these days. I've got one in my house eating half my fridge that is 6'3 170 and 14 yrs old

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                    Does anyone know why WT doesn't recruit in Amarillo? We signed 4 players from Lubbock this year but don't even recruit in our own back yard.
                    They offered a safety from Randall HS, but he signed with UNM. I believe they offered a couple others but the players worth signing in Amarillo end up going D1 and D1aa. The 2 kids from Lubbock Estacado were standouts on a really good team. I also think Canyon and Amarillo kids are more apt to choose elsewhere instead of staying home for WT.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                      I like them too, but they can't seem to stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        Here is the final and official signing class

https://angelosports.com/news/2020/2...ing-class.aspx

Angelo added a bunch of size! Some tall athletes for sure.
                        Speed at WR and size.

OL from Wash State is big and can move. Did not behave well at WS. Hope he has learned

JUCO QB was considered D1 all the way. Not sure why he chose D2. 25 years old.

JUCO RB looks good on film.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                          Speed at WR and size.

OL from Wash State is big and can move. Did not behave well at WS. Hope he has learned

JUCO QB was considered D1 all the way. Not sure why he chose D2. 25 years old.

JUCO RB looks good on film.
                          Yes!!! Very nice recruiting class. I love seeing the 6-5 + and 250lb + lineman. Angelo is gonna have a BIG, FAST, PHYSICAL team.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yes!!! Very nice recruiting class. I love seeing the 6-5 + and 250lb + lineman. Angelo is gonna have a BIG, FAST, PHYSICAL team.
                            Wt found a kicker.
                            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

TAMUC seems to have recruited well for all positions. One thing I did notice was the lack of recruiting in East Texas. 13 recruits came from the Houston area. May be old ties for Bailiff during his Rice days.

Comment

I noticed that too. Very DFW/Houston heavy, and mostly from big schools. But I do love the class. The QB looks VERY exciting and we had a lot of guys with multiple offers, some D1 and quite a few stars on 247. Very impressive class, Bailiff and Co did a great job.

You also have to remember that Tarleton and Commerce have always competed for the same kids from DFW area and houston as well. Not anymore. DFW is basically ours now geographically for D2, and Bailiff is entrenched in Houston from Rice days, which will lead to more signings there. It's a bit of a perfect storm no one has mentioned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X