Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WT football

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    An opening season win against Azusa is critical.
    Absolutely! Hopefully the Buffs will be clicking on all cylinders on Sep
    7th in the opening game at their new stadium

Comment

Fortunately for the Buffs, CWU, APU, Texas A&M Commerce, & Midwestern games are at home. That is if home field has any advantage this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
        Fortunately for the Buffs, CWU, APU, Texas A&M Commerce, & Midwestern games are at home. That is if home field has any advantage this season.
        Of course it will! More this season than any other.

If it weren't for the new stadium (which WILL create an "attitude" within the players) WT would have yet another mediocre 6-5 season.

This stadium is the best thing that could have happened to Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Didn't the Buffs get shut out last year?
          Embarrassingly shut out & at the Bro which makes the loss even worse. Perhaps Coach Hughes & the Buffs will take this years game in Portales more seriously.

Comment

It is essential for the Buffs to have a good performance down at the Ville this year.

Comment

It is essential for the Buffs to have a good performance down at the Ville this year.
              Not sure I would base my season on that game.

Comment

It was close last year, but I think the Buffs can handle the Hogs in Kingsville. If you meant Stephenville however...

Comment

This will be the first season that I follow the Buffs for obvious reasons, Dad of Freshman player....somewhat following last years games I would say the WT was lacking RB depth and injuries really didn't help the season down the stretch at that position. They went out and got some height at the WR position, the QB battle is loaded and the linemen are huge!! I have seen the incoming kids and let me tell you they are monsters, many of them much larger already than the experienced starters! Only time will tell how it all unfolds , this new class has some serious swagger to it, from a parents perspective things are looking positive for the buffs this year!! Just my take!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC75Marine View Post
                    This will be the first season that I follow the Buffs for obvious reasons, Dad of Freshman player....somewhat following last years games I would say the WT was lacking RB depth and injuries really didn't help the season down the stretch at that position. They went out and got some height at the WR position, the QB battle is loaded and the linemen are huge!! I have seen the incoming kids and let me tell you they are monsters, many of them much larger already than the experienced starters! Only time will tell how it all unfolds , this new class has some serious swagger to it, from a parents perspective things are looking positive for the buffs this year!! Just my take!!
                    I hope you are right! Your son looks like he can contribute right away from film. When do they report to town?

Comment

He is already there, got him started early for Summer 2. I know he will have the size, hes hoping to contribute however he can this first year...

Comment

Originally posted by KC75Marine View Post
                        He is already there, got him started early for Summer 2. I know he will have the size, hes hoping to contribute however he can this first year...
                        He definitely can contribute bon special teams right away. At RB, I think it might depend on health of Carter and Vallo but they played true freshmen last year

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                          He definitely can contribute bon special teams right away. At RB, I think it might depend on health of Carter and Vallo but they played true freshmen last year
                          I agree with you 100 percent, additionally they have that North Texas transfer RB.....I believe he is a sophomore,

Comment

• No surprise here.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC75Marine View Post
                              Re: WT football

I LOVE the optimism of freshman parents. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT 3 times.

Enjoy EVERY minute, they go by like a blink of an eye.

Good luck to your son. I pray he stays injury free.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X