Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Notre Dame in Playoffs?

Re: Why is Notre Dame in Playoffs?

If Florida and Michigan are top ten teams, they might as well put ND in the playoffs.

I think that a lot of LSC skill players could play on those teams. Mediocre QB play and way to many dropped passes. It may just be this game but I expected a lot more from these guys.

Comment

At the game. Pretty fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
        I think that a lot of LSC skill players could play on those teams. Mediocre QB play and way to many dropped passes. It may just be this game but I expected a lot more from these guys.
        I think you're delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
          NCAA should nullify them until they can join a conference from playoffs.
          For starters the NCAA DOES NOT control the FBS postseason bowl games or championship. The FBS conferences (mainly the P5) and several corporations run it.

Also, Notre Dame is kinda, sorta in the ACC without having to play a full ACC schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
            For starters the NCAA DOES NOT control the FBS postseason bowl games or championship. The FBS conferences (mainly the P5) and several corporations run it.

Also, Notre Dame is kinda, sorta in the ACC without having to play a full ACC schedule.
            Kinda sorta NOT in a conference and over rated. First game all year they are playing a top tier team and they looked out of place in the first half.

Poor choice. Pick a Conference champion.

Comment

No one dislikes Notre Dame more than I do. But they were 12-0 and deserve to be in. If they were 11-1 then no, because they didn't have a conference championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                No one dislikes Notre Dame more than I do. But they were 12-0 and deserve to be in. If they were 11-1 then no, because they didn't have a conference championship game.
                Last edited by Techster88; 12-29-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

30-3 is pretty bad. However Notre Dame is a safe bet for attendance since they have fans in every city, with plenty more watching from home. Plus those that dislike Notre Dame will watch to see them lose.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                      30-3 is pretty bad. However Notre Dame is a safe bet for attendance since they have fans in every city, with plenty more watching from home. Plus those that dislike Notre Dame will watch to see them lose.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                        I think that a lot of LSC skill players could play on those teams.
                        Um....no. But I wish it was true.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                          Um....no. But I wish it was true.
                          Lol, one of the most outlandish comments on the forum...which is saying a lot.

Comment

Why did APU or UIndy make the playoffs? Their record was better than the other teams. If it was up to me they expand it to around 20% of teams able to compete for a national title like every other sport.
                            Basketball 68/351= 19.2%
                            Baseball 64/300= 21.3%
                            Softball 64/286= 22.4%
                            Volleyball 64/330= 19.4%
                            Football 4/129= 3.1%
                            Every team sport has around the same number of teams to compete for the championship except football. Do what you need to do to the regular season to allow that to happen.

Comment

FACT.....It was going to be Clemson vs Alabama no matter who played either of them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X