X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I guess the gaping hole came when the Purple People Eaters made the jump to D1. Maybe the LSC should push for 3 GNAC games and or set up an alliance with RMAC to get a game. Either way TAMUC almost has to run the table to get into the playoffs.
    With the schedule they have, if they are a serious playoff team, they should run the table.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

It is starting this year, and they got Azusa Pacific and Simon Fraser out of it.
    I guess the gaping hole came when the Purple People Eaters made the jump to D1. Maybe the LSC should push for 3 GNAC games and or set up an alliance with RMAC to get a game. Either way TAMUC almost has to run the table to get into the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    Unfortunate that the dates didn't line up in 2020 for Commerce and Pueblo to play again, will have to wait until 2021.

Leave a comment:

• GoBuffsGo
    replied
    Originally posted by texcap View Post

I think you misread. This is TAMU Commerce (still a D2) playing Middle Georgia. This was scheduled BECAUSE Tarletan is moving to DI.

Brain fart!

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    It is starting this year, and they got Azusa Pacific and Simon Fraser out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    Unfortunate that the dates didn't line up in 2020 for Commerce and Pueblo to play again, will have to wait until 2021.

Leave a comment:

• ctrabs74
    replied
    Commerce barely would meet the qualifications for playoffs with nine D2 games, for what that's worth.

Leave a comment:

• LionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Quick question, how do you get to be the best if you don't play the best??
    We do, in the playoffs. Over and over and over and over and over again. ;)

Leave a comment:

• texcap
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    Will this be the first time that a division I school has played an NAIA school in football?
    I think you misread. This is TAMU Commerce (still a D2) playing Middle Georgia. This was scheduled BECAUSE Tarletan is moving to DI.

Leave a comment:

• GoBuffsGo
    replied
    Will this be the first time that a division I school has played an NAIA school in football?

Leave a comment:

• JakeTAMUC
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

because they are moving their purple butts to D1 this season? We added the game for Oct 10 against Middle Georgia.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by LionFan View Post
    Pretty sure we had something else planned there and this was a fill in. Looks like our playoff success scared someone off.

Leave a comment:

• LionFan
    replied
    Pretty sure we had something else planned there and this was a fill in. Looks like our playoff success scared someone off.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTAMUC
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
    And not an actual NAIA team, but a club team.
    Good lord.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X