Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last I'd heard was Globe Life in Arlington...would have been very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

This is a really weak 9 game schedule and adding a NAIA doesn't do much for playoffs either. I guess the real question is not if TAMUC will have to travel assuming they make the playoffs, but if they do stumble against Angelo State or WT does an 8-1 TAMUC team get left out for a 9-2 NSIC or RMAC team? You can throw the SOS crap out the window because of silo scheduling. I personally believe a 9 win team gets the nod and that is why I believe TAMUC will have to run the table just to get in to Travel up North.
      Adding the NAIA adds nothing for the playoffs. Depends on who the RMAC team's losses are against. Silo scheduling doesn't impact anyone but the NSIC. Commerce hosts if they finish 8-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Adding the NAIA adds nothing for the playoffs. Depends on who the RMAC team's losses are against. Silo scheduling doesn't impact anyone but the NSIC. Commerce hosts if they finish 8-1.
        SOS is a difficult thing to even bring up with that weak schedule TAMC has.

8-1 would/should be the 4 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
          Right, but what are the odds of there being 3 or 4 other undefeated teams?
          Slim to none, considering there's a strong probability that the RMAC and the NSIC will likely only have one undefeated team each coming out of those conferences (though there's the possibility of both divisional winners in the NSIC finishing 11-0). Three other teams besides an undefeated TAMU-C are probable; four is highly doubtful.
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I wouldn't necessarily call the NSIC's scheduling scheme a "silo schedule" - at least not in comparison to the MIAA and GAC. Teams in the NSIC have seven divisional games and four crossover - inter-divisional games and teams aren't facing the same inter-divisional opponents. So at least there's some (albeit limited) differences in SOS, it's still exclusively in-conference scheduling for the NSIC. That said, with St. Cloud and Crookston both dropping football and leaving 14 teams left (soon to be 13 if/when Augustana leaves for D1), that attitude will likely change as NSIC teams will likely have to schedule OOC games.
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

SOS is a difficult thing to even bring up with that weak schedule TAMC has.

8-1 would/should be the 4 seed.

Comment

The CIAA still has two top teams who needs games on week 3

Comment

If I was a guessing man, I'd guess we won't end up with an empty week on the schedule.

Comment

Commerce schedule has been updated ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                      Commerce schedule has been updated ;)
                      nice. Im surprised they were able to get such a quality game.

Comment

So much for SOS issues lol Tim McMurray strikes again! He does an incredible job across the board.

Comment

Ready for some football!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

nice. Im surprised they were able to get such a quality game.
                            Same, figured everyone was scared to play Commerce with what's been said on here.

Comment

Who did they get a game with ?

Comment

Originally posted by olebuff View Post
                                Who did they get a game with ?
                                Bowie State.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X