• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA south central regional closed to the public

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2020/3/11...ce-policy.aspx

Stupid ****

Comment

Ridiculous! NCAA succumbs to hype for fear of criticism. Will the players have to wear masks during the games? Or vinyl gloves? Basketball soaked in alcohol prior to the games? Flagrant foul if a player breathes on another player? Referees can't blow their whistles too close to a player for fear of spreading the "virus"? This is still flu season. Where is the concern for the flu?
      NCAA should just call off the tournaments for all divisions rather than this charade. Give me a break!!

Comment

Couple of people need to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
          Ridiculous! NCAA succumbs to hype for fear of criticism. Will the players have to wear masks during the games? Or vinyl gloves? Basketball soaked in alcohol prior to the games? Flagrant foul if a player breathes on another player? Referees can't blow their whistles too close to a player for fear of spreading the "virus"? This is still flu season. Where is the concern for the flu?
          NCAA should just call off the tournaments for all divisions rather than this charade. Give me a break!!
          While I am far from an alarmist and think that there have been some serious overreactions and drama-added-media-fueled hype... I do think this is the right call at this time. You can still watch the games.

Comment

What about the players, referees, broadcast crew, etc.? No concern for their safety? Just call off the tournaments and wait to die.

Comment

After other actions today, I believe it will be cancelled altogether before games start tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
                What about the players, referees, broadcast crew, etc.? No concern for their safety? Just call off the tournaments and wait to die.
                I think you're missing the point of these games being closed off to only these people.

Comment

All NCAA basketball games have been cancelled.

Comment

Now all LSC spring sports are cancelled.

correction, all are postponed until March 30.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2020/3/12...csUCUfD9Gk_HfU

Comment

ENMU women's basketball claims 2020 national championship....we called it first!
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post

Comment

Comment

Only seniors? Everyone else is losing a year too. There's your trouble. Sometimes life isn't fair, and you can't fix it. It doesnt make sense to make it up for seniors but not everyone else, right?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X