Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19

In these very trying times, I wish all my D2 friends (and foes...707) all the best.

I pray that each of you, and your loved ones, stay safe and healthy.

Like all things, this too shall pass.

Just remember, there is nothing quite so contagious as fear.

Stay well.

Great post and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
      Great post and thank you.
      Yes Sir!

Comment

FYI....with all the misinformation, fake news, political bias, and social media, I STRONGLY suggest getting your information from here:
        https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

Comment

The World Health Organization has announced that dogs can not contract the Convid-19.

Dogs being held in quarantine can now be released.

To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
            The World Health Organization has announced that dogs can not contract the Convid-19.

Dogs being held in quarantine can now be released.

To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
            Jan 14
            Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              FYI....with all the misinformation, fake news, political bias, and social media, I STRONGLY suggest getting your information from here:
              https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
              You mean to tell us to listen to experts? That's crazy talk. Stay healthy and be smart with this going around.

Comment

I am thankful I am in a rural county/small town and work 100% from home now. Ii still may get me but giving myself the best chance. Just hope common sense prevails and it doesn't disintegrate into chaos and riots.

Comment

Our local Commerce ISD just closed up everything til April 4. I'd guess its a matter of time before we shut things down here too.

Comment

Guns and ammo are selling as well as toilet paper in Southeast Texas. I guess looters beware cause folks are armed and loaded for a bear hunt. Guy at gun shop in Houston said he has never had this kind of business where he is selling his ammo as fast as he gets it to his store. Strange, I guess being backed by Winchester gives some security.

https://abc13.com/society/guns-and-a...ying-/6026047/
                    Last edited by Techster88; 03-19-2020, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                      Guns and ammo are selling as well as toilet paper in Southeast Texas. I guess looters beware cause folks are armed and loaded for a bear hunt. Guy at gun shop in Houston said he has never had this kind of business where he is selling his ammo as fast as he gets it to his store. Strange, I guess being backed by Winchester gives some security.

https://abc13.com/society/guns-and-a...ying-/6026047/
                      Only SUCKERS buy ammo.....the rest of us make our own. I have thousands of rounds. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Only SUCKERS buy ammo.....the rest of us make our own. I have thousands of rounds. ;)
                        So, just because I'm bored. What do you have?? In handguns and rifles??
                        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

I've got a 1911 .45, tactical shotgun and AR15. Pops, send me some ammo, I can't find any lol

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

So, just because I'm bored. What do you have?? In handguns and rifles??
                            Oh, maybe he is like me. I don't really have "ANY" guns so when Beato comes to take mine, I can just shrug my shoulders.

Comment

9 mm semi automatic luger, 6 shot pistol, and rifle.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X