Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It's not so much flaws in our healthcare system as it is reliance on medical manufacturing from China.

Funny how every time you turn around, China is at the root of a problem. They lied about this virus and we are going to lose 200K citizens because of it, not to mention a robust economy. We need to divorce China and that entire continent. Let them keep their wet markets and cheap goods.

Comment

Funny how every time you turn around, China is at the root of a problem. They lied about this virus and we are going to lose 200K citizens because of it, not to mention a robust economy. We need to divorce China and that entire continent. Let them keep their wet markets and cheap goods.

First, just to clear up a misconception, the Spanish Flu of 1918 originated in Kansas and not Spain. The Spanish press was the first to report on it and thus it got tagged as the Spanish Flu. Moving on from there, most flu outbreaks originate in China and Southeast Asia. The 'wet markets' are the source of most flu outbreaks. Just issuing a stop order / edit will not stop the tradition of hundreds of years of 'wet markets'........nasty !
      Last edited by Donkeydamus; 03-31-2020, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Where are all these guys with the mule icons coming from? Herb street is enough to keep up with.:D :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
          Where are all these guys with the mule icons coming from? Herb street is enough to keep up with.:D :laugh:

LOL, sorry man. It's been tits up (dead) on the MIAA site for the last ten days.We'll try and back it down and give you Texas boys your space back. I wondered where Herb had been hiding out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

LOL, sorry man. It's been tits up (dead) on the MIAA site for the last ten days.We'll try and back it down and give you Texas boys your space back. I wondered where Herb had been hiding out.
            Its all good. The more the merrier. The MIAA guys (Mostly Northwest Posters) would be in here as much as the LSC guys until the regions were changed several years ago. Slowly it changes. I remember ACU, North Alabama, and now Tarleton posters will be leaving.

Comment

From CBS Sports:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...Es2?li=BBnbfcL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

First, just to clear up a misconception, the Spanish Flu of 1918 originated in Kansas and not Spain. The Spanish press was the first to report on it and thus it got tagged as the Spanish Flu. Moving on from there, most flu outbreaks originate in China and Southeast Asia. The 'wet markets' are the source of most flu outbreaks. Just issuing a stop order / edit will not stop the tradition of hundreds of years of 'wet markets'........nasty !
                  so did spanish fly originate in kansas too?

Comment

[QUOTE=Herb Street;n497348]

so did spanish fly originate in kansas too?[/QUOTE

Huh, good question. Donkeydamus will have to search the book of 'Spanish' quatrains on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                      Word is circulating here in Razorback country that there will likely be no college football this year.
                      I've heard the same word out here in California.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

I've heard the same word out here in California.
                        I wonder why some states have no D2 schools or almost none? California and Iowa come to mind . After graduating many years ago from Central Missouri, I lived in San Diego for several years and I mostly heard about D1 and Juco football in California. Without looking it up, maybe those states are heavy to D3 or NAIA.

It's cold and rainy today in Kansas City and I'm definitely 'California Dreaming". I'm stuck at home (like many others) and I'm also low on TP and out of beer, but I have plenty of ammo, but I'm not sure where I hid my gun........hahahaha......found it, oh crap, it's just my old BB gun.
                        Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 04-03-2020, 08:54 AM.

Comment

I wonder why some states have no D2 schools or almost none? California and Iowa come to mind . After graduating many years ago from Central Missouri, I lived in San Diego for several years and I mostly heard about D1 and Juco football in California. Without looking it up, maybe those states are heavy to D3 or NAIA.

It's cold and rainy today in Kansas City and I'm definitely 'California Dreaming". I'm stuck at home (like many others) and I'm also low on TP and out of beer, but I have plenty of ammo, but I'm not sure where I hid my gun........hahahaha......found it, oh crap, it's just my old BB gun.
                          Got some dollar store TP I'll sell for $20.00 a roll + shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                            Got some dollar store TP I'll sell for $20.00 a roll + shipping.
                            Thanks, but I still have some bags of leaves from last fall (backpackers TP) ha ha.

Comment

Comment

There are plenty of DII schools in California. Only one that plays football.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X