Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 25 D2 Money Earning Football Programs

https://footballscoop.com/news/the-h...-programs-are/

A&M-Commerce #3...oh how the times have changed.

Speaks well for Straighterline.com University :tongue:

Comment

I was surprised to see Colorado School of Mines at #19. Good for them.

Comment

So outside of selling tickets how is the money generated. Only 1 MIAA school and Lindenwood. which has been d2 for only a few years . Does donor money count? Just curious. List the top 3-5 ways to generate $$$$$$. Thanks

Comment

1. Student fees
          2. ticket sales
          3. donors
          4. concessions/ parking
          5. camps

Comment

D2 programs are funded primarily by student fees, way more than all other revenue sources combined. Any other revenue isn't even a close 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
              D2 programs are funded primarily by student fees, way more than all other revenue sources combined. Any other revenue isn't even a close 2nd.
              Curious, since ours are some of the lowest in the conference

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

What is the current athletics fee at Tarleton and how does it compare with other similar universities?

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                  What is the current athletics fee at Tarleton and how does it compare with other similar universities?
                  The Commerce number is correct. It was increased from $11/c.h. to $32/c.h. in a student referendum about 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

If your enrollment is higher than everyone in the conference, it might make sense that your student taxes are lower. I have no idea your enrollment, nor as it compares to the rest of your conference.

Since you're a lion fan, maybe you can find out how their revenues break down. maybe you have some rich fan down there that kicks in something.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

The Commerce number is correct. It was increased from $11/c.h. to $32/c.h. in a student referendum about 3 years ago.
                      Interesting, I hadn't heard about that

Comment

Tarleton will at $36 beginning this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
                          Tarleton will at $36 beginning this fall.
                          friend of mine at UALR says they are projecting a 10 to 15% enrollment drop this fall due to changes in personal finance for so many families.

I wonder how these big athletic fees will sit with folk on a tight budget going forward. interesting times.

Comment

At Tarleton currently, a student pays a $220 (max 10 hours x $22) athletic fee per semester. Beginning in the fall, a Tarleton student will pay $360 ( max 10 hours x $36). So a Tarleton student will see a maximum increase of $140 per semester for the athletic fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

friend of mine at UALR says they are projecting a 10 to 15% enrollment drop this fall due to changes in personal finance for so many families.

I wonder how these big athletic fees will sit with folk on a tight budget going forward. interesting times.
                              I've got a kiddo headed to Oklahoma State in the fall and they are packed to the gills, no drop off there

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X