Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube videos.

Comment

I am sure those ways are being contemplated as we speak. Before you flame me I know this isn't calculus but her 9 year old daughter's teacher is teaching math on a smartboard in the background. Of course the challenge is keeping kids engaged at all grade levels and how to handle interactive questions and answers.

One thing is for sure. Parents around here are starting to find out real fast that it isn't the teachers fault in regards to discipline problems. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I am sure those ways are being contemplated as we speak. Before you flame me I know this isn't calculus but her 9 year old daughter's teacher is teaching math on a smartboard in the background. Of course the challenge is keeping kids engaged at all grade levels and how to handle interactive questions and answers.

One thing is for sure. Parents around here are starting to find out real fast that it isn't the teachers fault in regards to discipline problems. :D
        I think the remote learning setup will help the top kids, whose learning is being hampered by the constant attention the teacher has to pay to the discipline problems, achieve more than they would have in the normal classroom. I also think the kids with discipline issues will fall farther behind without the constant supervision.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Ahhh...So you think all college athletics should be shut down. GOT IT!!

Are you in favor of holding other academic and student activity programs to the same profit/loss standard you are holding athletics to??
          You must be very fit

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

YouTube videos.
            I think that is only for learning how to become a top, and eventual professional, quarterback.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X