X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest NCAA Update On Fall Sports

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...us/5202975002/

This should be very interesting.

So, when a player gets infected, all those that were in contact with him will be quarantined for 14 days? What happens to the next two games??

This could very well be a MESS.

Also.....again with the testing...707. ONE MORE TIME......a patient/person can test negative today and be positive tomorrow. WE NEED ANTIBODY TESTS. Testing asymptomatic patients/people is a WASTE of time, money, and assets.

Oh well.......I pray for the best. NO GAME is worth even losing a SINGLE young life.....and I bleed football.

Amen

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...us/5202975002/

This should be very interesting.

So, when a player gets infected, all those that were in contact with him will be quarantined for 14 days? What happens to the next two games??

This could very well be a MESS.

Also.....again with the testing...707. ONE MORE TIME......a patient/person can test negative today and be positive tomorrow. WE NEED ANTIBODY TESTS. Testing asymptomatic patients/people is a WASTE of time, money, and assets.

Oh well.......I pray for the best. NO GAME is worth even losing a SINGLE young life.....and I bleed football.
      Here's a scenario, Commerce plays ASU, Commerce player who is a starter tests pos for the virus. Does both teams go on quarantine for 14 days or until all players from both teams test neg? You see how this can get out of hand very quickly. If this is the middle of the season, will the team that Commerce played the week before have to get tested and be in quarantine?
      Last edited by Packfootball; 05-19-2020, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I have to do the covid test this Friday. After watching videos, I might be as horrified of the test as the actual covid lol

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
          I have to do the covid test this Friday. After watching videos, I might be as horrified of the test as the actual covid lol
          Hahaha.....I've had 4 thus far.....the swab is shoved WAY in. Very uncomfortable, but only takes a few seconds. You got this!

FYI....Rockwall reported 12 new cases and 3 deaths today.

Comment

Think about this. A VB team has a player test positive. Will the team forfeit all games for the next two weeks.
            This is the NCAA playing CYA.
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Hahaha.....I've had 4 thus far.....the swab is shoved WAY in. Very uncomfortable, but only takes a few seconds. You got this!

FYI....Rockwall reported 12 new cases and 3 deaths today.
              Yeah I heard it hit a nursing home here....awful scenario. I think it's actually the one here that Ernest Hawkins was in before he passed away this winter.

Comment

And I guess the officials will be out for two weeks also. Just imagine the LSC replacing their officials. ???

Comment

Originally posted by olebuff View Post
                  And I guess the officials will be out for two weeks also. Just imagine the LSC replacing their officials. ???
                  Jr high could fill in, nobody would notice.
                  The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Yeah I heard it hit a nursing home here....awful scenario. I think it's actually the one here that Ernest Hawkins was in before he passed away this winter.
                    Actually almost 50% of the covid cases and 100% of the deaths in Rockwall have been from that one nursing home....very sad.

Comment

Actually almost 50% of the covid cases and 100% of the deaths in Rockwall have been from that one nursing home....very sad.
                      39 residents were tested positive. Unfortunately brought in by staff members....21 staff tested positive.

Here is a break down of Rockwall cases by age group.....
                      https://www.rockwallcountytexas.com/...ocumentId=5249

Of course this doesn't count asymptomatic people.

I was surprised to see the largest #'s in ages 31-60.

Sure am getting tired. Too many hours. Just hospitalized 6 more patients this past week and list two this week. Dallas is getting hit hard right now. Yesterday, reported 369 new cases. Bad day. And I would expect many people who live in suburbs work in Dallas. May will be our worse month thus far.

FYI.....I was swabbed AGAIN today. I am going to have a deviated septum by the time this is all done. ;)

Comment

FYI.....I was swabbed AGAIN today. I am going to have a deviated septum by the time this is all done. ;)
                        I had mine done yesterday. Like you said, not painful but man....I could literally feel it touching somewhere under/behind my right eye and above the roof of my mouth. First time something's ever been in there lol crazy feeling

Comment

I had mine done yesterday. Like you said, not painful but man....I could literally feel it touching somewhere under/behind my right eye and above the roof of my mouth. First time something's ever been in there lol crazy feeling
                          LOL707. Yes Sir....very crazy feeling.

Hopefully you won't need to have it done again!

Comment

Nah this should be it. I got diagnosed with what was apparently an extreme case of sleep apnea, so I had to take it before the final sleep test tonight

Comment

Nah this should be it. I got diagnosed with what was apparently an extreme case of sleep apnea, so I had to take it before the final sleep test tonight
                              Gotcha.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X