Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm......

Stephen F. Austin was hit with NCAA sanctions for failing to meet APR standards in three sports, including football. The Lumberjacks attribute a clerical error to the oversight, which will impacts revenue sports.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

I realize this will probably ruin a lot of people's days not being able to blame Colby, but it was due to a miscalculation that started in 2013 and was never corrected in the admin office.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
      I realize this will probably ruin a lot of people's days not being able to blame Colby, but it was due to a miscalculation that started in 2013 and was never corrected in the admin office.
      Ok, someone is not very good at math. I don't understand, don't you document the error, make the correction, and avoid the penalty??
      Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 05-19-2020, 08:55 PM.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

I don't think the error in documentation is what got them into trouble. I think once it was corrected they realized they were not meeting the progress required.

I do know I saw an sfa tweet the other day that this year's gpa was 3.1, and was something awful like 2.15 last year

Comment

The petty side of me is celebrating the mens basketball ban. Just gave A&M-Corpus Christi a new recruiting tool. :wink:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X