X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like turtles.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I bought groceries last night, while wearing my mask. Only about 50% of the people in there were wearing masks. Families were in there letting their kids run up and down the aisles, touching everything. All the employees but one were wearing their mask properly. While waiting on deli meat, a guy approached me, maskless with a toddler and asked me how much prosciutto I was buying - from about a foot.

At Walgreens earlier, one of the 2 employees was wearing her mask on her chin, which is absurd. Most customers were maskless.

I would like this to be over as much as anyone, but just hoping it will be won't cut it.
      EXACTLY!!

Thank you for your post.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
        I like turtles.
        Brother, you kill me! Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I bought groceries last night, while wearing my mask. Only about 50% of the people in there were wearing masks. Families were in there letting their kids run up and down the aisles, touching everything. All the employees but one were wearing their mask properly. While waiting on deli meat, a guy approached me, maskless with a toddler and asked me how much prosciutto I was buying - from about a foot.

At Walgreens earlier, one of the 2 employees was wearing her mask on her chin, which is absurd. Most customers were maskless.

I would like this to be over as much as anyone, but just hoping it will be won't cut it.

Comment

BACK ON TOPIC.....

So, looks like the NCAA is lifting ban and recommending a 6 week pre-season camp!!

https://www.si.com/college/2020/05/2...preseason-camp

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Brother, you kill me! Hahahahaha
              Sorry, was getting too serious in here lol

Comment

Sorry, was getting too serious in here lol
                Yes it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Had no idea you were so naive. But history has proven there are many like you over and over again.
                  Yawn. An empty comment, unable to actually respond to anything. Yes, many like me that actually care about the wellbeing of others. I can wear a mask if I need to go in public and I can maintain social distancing. I fail to see what rights of mine are taken away.

You should pay more attention to what Pops is saying. 100k+ dead Americans and growing. With the lack of care I've seen from people lately that number will continue to rapidly increase. All due to this entitled attitude. You mention family members in WWII, a time when the country came together and sacrificed, they didn't cry about rationing because they couldn't drive to go go get their haircut. How selfish and soft we've become. Oh well, as long as it's someone else losing family members, who cares?

Thank you Pops for your work during this time.

Comment

I like turtles.
                    I can see that kid.
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Yawn. An empty comment, unable to actually respond to anything. Yes, many like me that actually care about the wellbeing of others. I can wear a mask if I need to go in public and I can maintain social distancing. I fail to see what rights of mine are taken away.

You should pay more attention to what Pops is saying. 100k+ dead Americans and growing. With the lack of care I've seen from people lately that number will continue to rapidly increase. All due to this entitled attitude. You mention family members in WWII, a time when the country came together and sacrificed, they didn't cry about rationing because they couldn't drive to go go get their haircut. How selfish and soft we've become. Oh well, as long as it's someone else losing family members, who cares?

Thank you Pops for your work during this time.

Comment

HERE READ THIS!

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/he...7-6d36dd1b96c2
                        Last edited by ASUPops; 06-04-2020, 08:09 PM.

Comment

https://www.abqjournal.com/1464065/l...g-way-off.html

Comment

That sucks. Sounds like the UNM coach is still planning on a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

That sucks. Sounds like the UNM coach is still planning on a season.
                              I think he is just being optimistic, as are most coaches.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X