Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

Yeah, 6 players test positive. Test positive for what though? Certain death? No. I bet every single one of those players is absolutely fine in a few weeks. Do we shut down life when 6 players have food poisoning or the flu? Maybe it's a little stronger than the flu, jury still seems to be out, but I think there is a lot more going on here than just "this virus is so bad." None of the rules for any of this thing make sense. People die from different viruses all the time and that is tragic, but if we live in a bubble every time there is a chance of getting the flu that is also pretty tragic.
    How many people die from viruses each year?! Maybe do a bit of research, or maybe talk to some people who have gone through it, and they'll tell you what you want to ignore...Maybe call your OWN doctor and see what he/she says...Now Pro players are testing positive...In 2017-18 (the last year with solid numbers) there were approximately 38,000 deaths from the flu...We had that many Covid-19 deaths in a span of 45 days this year...Not that bad though, huh?!..
    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 06-16-2020, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

How many people die yearly?

What are the ages? 90%ish are 70+, im not saying they are unimportant but there are better ways of doing this, we have to live not just survive. This sickness is not going away.
      SERIOUSLY????

You know when your tune will change, when YOUR relative dies.

You NEED to educate. PATHETIC.
      Last edited by ASUPops; 06-16-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

TEXAS, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, CALIFORNIA cases are DRASTICALLY rising, as are the number of hospitalizations. Causing a rise in healthcare costs.

Some of these posts are simple-minded at best. The posters are just uneducated in health sciences and virology. As is a majority of the public.

This coronavirus, early on, is looking like it will have long term effects for those exposed. Like a LIFETIME of potential ongoing health issues. (i.e. cancers, various organ diseases, possible coronavirus syndrome, etc.). Scientists are investigating if this acts as a iatent infection (it doesn't "leave" your body). Much like epstein-barr virus from mono (a herpes virus). So, although young people may not be dying at a high rate, there will or could be long term effects that will either cause premature death and/or decrease quality of life.

Also, it is callous to shrug off the deaths of elderly just because they are seniors. That is age DISCRIMINATION and follows the same mindset as a racist, bigot, misogynist, etc. PATHETIC.

These poster's tunes will change when/if their close, loved one dies. Which I pray they never have to.face.

One comment likened COVID-19 to a "bad flu" or "food poisoning".

It's annoying when you are fighting a daily WAR against this "enemy" and have irresponsible remarks made by people because they are too lazy to EDUCATE on the matter. Many people WILL be effected because of their cavalier attitude!!
        Last edited by ASUPops; 06-17-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

NM GOV just banned football and soccer for the fall.

No telling if that is for college as well.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

NM governor is a dumbass. Was going to make a trip to Santa Fe and Ruidoso this month, but can't now due to the 14 day quarantine

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

NM governor is a dumbass. Was going to make a trip to Santa Fe and Ruidoso this month, but can't now due to the 14 day quarantine
              Athletes are mandated to practice WITH facemasks on....

Comment

It sounds like the Dallas county school super in Texas is about to do the same. If the Dallas high schools dont play the rest of Texas likely wont either.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

It sounds like the Dallas county school super in Texas is about to do the same. If the Dallas high schools dont play the rest of Texas likely wont either.
                  Well that's almost a relief, we had 2 texas teams on out schedule and I really want to be able to keep playing them, I was worried if texas didn't delay we would lose that window

Comment

Lulz, my trip to Europe had to be canceled, there are more important things than a trip to Santa Fe or Europe at the moment. Why don't you just reschedule it, you know, like the rest of the world has had to do with things.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Hinojosa is talking about moving Dallas HS football to Spring 2021 (probably start in January 2021).

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Lulz, my trip to Europe had to be canceled, there are more important things than a trip to Santa Fe or Europe at the moment. Why don't you just reschedule it, you know, like the rest of the world has had to do with things.
                        I AM taking my trip to Fiji. YOU WHIMPS! Gonna fly without a mask too! Cause I was told they get wet and don't work. To h3ll with this stupid fake azz virus!

If I get sick, I get sick. So what? No big deal. GEEZ. I mean you gotta LIVE LIFE. And those other people I will expose should thank me for creating herd protection. Most of them will survive just fine....ONLY a few will die. That's life! We LIVE and we DIE. I mean "To everything (turn, turn, turn)", "Circle of Life".

"Hakuna Matata"

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I AM taking my trip to Fiji. YOU WHIMPS! Gonna fly without a mask too! Cause I was told they get wet and don't work. To h3ll with this stupid fake azz virus!

If I get sick, I get sick. So what? No big deal. GEEZ. I mean you gotta LIVE LIFE. And those other people I will expose should thank me for creating herd protection. Most of them will survive just fine....ONLY a few will die. That's life! We LIVE and we DIE. I mean "To everything (turn, turn, turn)", "Circle of Life".

"Hakuna Matata"

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I did and we are utilizing our time building an underground bunker with a COVID filtration system. Please let me know when it's safe to come out, as I am planning on us staying in the bunker a couple years

Comment

I did and we are utilizing our time building an underground bunker with a COVID filtration system. Please let me know when it's safe to come out, as I am planning on us staying in the bunker a couple years
                              Perfect, just stay down there and I'll be sure to not forget about you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X