Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT: Softball

Where is our new coach? He/she needs to start recruiting!

Comment

ASU picked up what could be a big time commitment from Paxton Scheurer, a transfer from UNLV. She is originally from Mansfield where she was a FloSoftball 1st Team All American and MaxPreps 1st team All American. She has the potential to come in and give us a big lift in the circle immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        Where is our new coach? He/she needs to start recruiting!
        Why rush, take your time. Take a couple of 3-4 months why don't you!

Comment

Reed McDonald, who went to every WT softball game, road and home, passed away yesterday. One of the players said yesterday he was the first fan of the program, other than families of the players.

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2019/6/12...-mcdonald.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            Reed McDonald, who went to every WT softball game, road and home, passed away yesterday. One of the players said yesterday he was the first fan of the program, other than families of the players.

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2019/6/12...-mcdonald.aspx
            I had the privilege to meet Mr. McDonald a few years back when he came to ASU. My condolences to his family and Buff Nation

Comment

Reed McDonald was truly the number one fan of WT softball.He had the same seat for about 8 to 9 years and it was right behind the catcher. I would not be surprised if softball fans from other schools would recognize him because he travel to 100% of all WT out-of-town games. RIP Reed

Comment

Would like hear about a new HC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X