Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing

Are all returning student-athletes tested when returning to campus? Is testing mandated, by NCAA, or at the discretion of the school?? If someone tests positive is there a set protocol??
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Pretty sure there are no NCAA regulations on it. Assuming each school is taking their own precautions.

Comment

That's what I've read, each school is different. Some are testing everyone and others are testing only symptomatic athletes.

I'd say at the D2 level, probably gonna be those with symptoms only

Comment

Comment

Getting interesting with Texas Longhorns and Houston Cougar players testing positive for the virus. How far do you continue to go until you suspend/cancel the season? Should it even start in the first place?

Comment

Angelo State is not testing athletes. Just doing temperature checks and questionnaire

Comment

30 LSU players now in quarantine after some of them tested positive and had contact with rest at school event. A full strength team making it through preseason practice is looking more and more sketchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                30 LSU players now in quarantine after some of them tested positive and had contact with rest at school event. A full strength team making it through preseason practice is looking more and more sketchy.
                Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                  At this point I'm 99% convinced they're all getting it on purpose so they won't get it mid season.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

At this point I'm 99% convinced they're all getting it on purpose so they won't get it mid season.

Comment

May want to read this....
                      https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephen...y-fauci-warns/

Comment

I totally agree, I just don't see how teams are having 25 -30 players with it under any other circumstances before they've even gotten together

Comment

I totally agree, I just don't see how teams are having 25 -30 players with it under any other circumstances before they've even gotten together
                          They are gathering at their local watering holes and graduation parties. That's how LSU students were infected.

Comment

HOF game cancelled. DANG IT!!!!

It now begins!!

Comment

I hear that the Texas Governor is about to put the breaks on the reopening plan he has in place due to the up rise in COVID 19 positive testing. ASUPops, Do ya think the rest of the NFL preseason is in danger?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X