Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Uh, unidentified government agents have been kidnapping people in liberal cities under Trump but you're asking if it could happen under Biden? Lol, this is golden. But not like the shower. I'll leave that to Trump.
    KIDNAPPING???? LMAO. Conspiracy theories?? Ohhhh noooo. Not you too bro!!!

D@mn I am all alone here.

From religious cult nuts to political conspiracy theorists.....this board has gone f**king CRAZY!!!

GrEaT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

What are your professional credentials? State licensure?
      For 20 years I was a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician and State licensed in Texas. You get to see a lot of things in the hospitals through prescriptions, Pharmacist menus, nursing charts, lab results, and physician charts. I would be fascinated to see that now from a scientific prespective during the COVID era.

I went and got my Bachelors in Biomedical Science with the intention of going to Pharmacy School. I got as far as the alternate list but couldnt get in.

Shortly after I started with the VA and havent looked back. I make as much as a starting pharmacist now without the college loan debt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

For 20 years I was a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician and State licensed in Texas. You get to see a lot of things in the hospitals through prescriptions, Pharmacist menus, nursing charts, lab results, and physician charts. I would be fascinated to see that now from a scientific prespective during the COVID era.

I went and got my Bachelors in Biomedical Science with the intention of going to Pharmacy School. I got as far as the alternate list but couldnt get in.

Shortly after I started with the VA and havent looked back. I make as much as a starting pharmacist now without the college loan debt.
        So you are a pharmacy tech for the VA???

Comment

So you are a pharmacy tech for the VA???
          I was a Pharmacy Tech in the private sector for 16 years and 4 years in the VA. Unfortunately Pharmacy Techs do not make very much money so through good luck and timing I was able to get into other areas of the VA and move up the ladder. Now I am on the computer and training side of things 100% remotely from home. Pharmacy Tech is a young mans game especially at hospitals where you have to be on your feet 8+ hours a shift.

Comment

I was a Pharmacy Tech in the private sector for 16 years and 4 years in the VA. Unfortunately Pharmacy Techs do not make very much money so through good luck and timing I was able to get into other areas of the VA and move up the ladder. Now I am on the computer and training side of things 100% remotely from home. Pharmacy Tech is a young mans game especially at hospitals where you have to be on your feet 8+ hours a shift.
            So, you are in IT for the VA, not patient care??

Comment

Your motives are painfully obvious, never took you for the passive aggressive type.

You can Google as well as anyone else. Why are you asking the exact same questions you can search for?
              i spent about 20 minutes this morning on the CDC site. Trying to dig out the national numbers was not getting anywhere. I had to quit to do my physical therapy. Haven't got back to it.

Comment

Uh, unidentified government agents have been kidnapping people in liberal cities under Trump but you're asking if it could happen under Biden? Lol, this is golden. But not like the shower. I'll leave that to Trump.
                Biden has already called for national mandatory mask wearing (to be done by the Governors). What next? Another unsuccessful national lockdown? Federal, state, and local police enforcement of mask and lockdown dictates? You laugh, but it'll probably happen.

As far as taking violent rioting criminals off the street in Portland; don't be out at 4 am raising violent hell, throwing projectiles at officers, setting federal buildings on fire, and other anarchic actions. If you are caught up in that crap, you should be removed. Trump didn't have the balls to call in the Guard to round up the whole bunch of criminals who only wish to destroy the US. If you're not in bed at 3am, getting some sleep to get up and go to your job or look for one, but are making molotov cocktails, in my book, you're a piece of worthless sh!t and deserves to be arrested, locked up without bail and prosecuted.

It's indisputable that the heavy hand of government - dictates and regulations - typically come from the Democrat Party. Biden, pushed far to the Leftist fringe of his party (look who is propping him up behind the scenes), will cave to the Sanders, Warren, AOC influence and their hardcore supporters, when it comes to making decisions. Personal and economic freedom will become secondary considerations with the power they will wield over The People.
                Last edited by BuffaloChip; 08-14-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• .....AND NOW BACK TO NCAA FOOTBALL

Have ya hoid da news? Extree Extree, read all about it.....

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...ts-future/amp/

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

i spent about 20 minutes this morning on the CDC site. Trying to dig out the national numbers was not getting anywhere. I had to quit to do my physical therapy. Haven't got back to it.
                    You are not going to find the #'s you are looking for on any public site I know of. The reason is because most (not all) states are grouping ages 5-24 together. In the past month some states have changed the age divisions now having a 18-24 division.

Hospital systems can run their own data sorts using any criteria they want. In the past month the 24-44 division has seen the largest increase of deaths. That is worrisome and alarming for older college players, coaching staffs, trainers, etc.
                    Last edited by ASUPops; 08-14-2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

So, you are in IT for the VA, not patient care??
                      More like assisting with development of computer programs to replace legacy systems and teaching it instructor style at the VA's. Before that was when I was in healthcare at the VA and private sector before that.

Comment

More like assisting with development of computer programs to replace legacy systems and teaching it instructor style at the VA's. Before that was when I was in healthcare at the VA and private sector before that.
                        Isnt development of computer programs IT????? I am confused.

Comment

KIDNAPPING???? LMAO. Conspiracy theories?? Ohhhh noooo. Not you too bro!!!

D@mn I am all alone here.

From religious cult nuts to political conspiracy theorists.....this board has gone f**king CRAZY!!!

GrEaT!!
                          What do you want to call being thrown into a van and driven away without cause?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Biden has already called for national mandatory mask wearing (to be done by the Governors). What next? Another unsuccessful national lockdown? Federal, state, and local police enforcement of mask and lockdown dictates? You laugh, but it'll probably happen.

As far as taking violent rioting criminals off the street in Portland; don't be out at 4 am raising violent hell, throwing projectiles at officers, setting federal buildings on fire, and other anarchic actions. If you are caught up in that crap, you should be removed. Trump didn't have the balls to call in the Guard to round up the whole bunch of criminals who only wish to destroy the US. If you're not in bed at 3am, getting some sleep to get up and go to your job or look for one, but are making molotov cocktails, in my book, you're a piece of worthless sh!t and deserves to be arrested, locked up without bail and prosecuted.

It's indisputable that the heavy hand of government - dictates and regulations - typically come from the Democrat Party. Biden, pushed far to the Leftist fringe of his party (look who is propping him up behind the scenes), will cave to the Sanders, Warren, AOC influence and their hardcore supporters, when it comes to making decisions. Personal and economic freedom will become secondary considerations with the power they will wield over The People.
                            What next? The forcing of shirts and shoes in stores? The patriot act was one of the biggest infringements on freedom that we've seen, don't try to come blame the democrats. So yeah, it is disputable unless you're so blinded by party affiliation to realize.

Comment

What do you want to call being thrown into a van and driven away without cause?
                              Detainment or arrest?? The "without cause" is subjective. Come on bro.....you ARE better than this!! I KNOW you have a brain and don't buy into the media hype (left or right) of this political bs. Right???

Comment

What next? The forcing of shirts and shoes in stores? The patriot act was one of the biggest infringements on freedom that we've seen, don't try to come blame the democrats. So yeah, it is disputable unless you're so blinded by party affiliation to realize.
                                Not my discussion.....but don't you think that statement goes both ways??

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X