Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Not my discussion.....but don't you think that statement goes both ways??
    It very much does, yes. I've not once voted Democrat though, if that's what you're getting at.

Comment

Detainment or arrest?? The "without cause" is subjective. Come on bro.....you ARE better than this!! I KNOW you have a brain and don't buy into the media hype (left or right) of this political bs. Right???
      I simply don't think it's hype to be concerned with federal agents (and police officers for that matter) acting the way that they have.

Comment

Isnt development of computer programs IT????? I am confused.
        IT in the government world is a place where you call someone to hekp troubleshoot and fix your computer. I am involved in helping different departments deploy new computer programs then if need be give a presentation. Simply put I can help and teach to implement new advanced government systems but if you call me asking to physically fix your computer I will probably tell you to just restart your computer. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

It very much does, yes. I've not once voted Democrat though, if that's what you're getting at.
          Thats is not what I was referring to.

just a statement. I am apolitical.

Comment

I simply don't think it's hype to be concerned with federal agents (and police officers for that matter) acting the way that they have.
            Ok. Your thought/opinion is noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

IT in the government world is a place where you call someone to hekp troubleshoot and fix your computer. I am involved in helping different departments deploy new computer programs then if need be give a presentation. Simply put I can help and teach to implement new advanced government systems but if you call me asking to physically fix your computer I will probably tell you to just restart your computer. ;)
              Gotcha. Thanks for the information. I love learning new things.

Comment

One more statement.....I have voted Democrat, Republican, Independent, Libertarian. I ALWAYS vote for the best candidate that comes closest to my values and beliefs AND I feel is the most qualified. Not many match.
                Last edited by ASUPops; 08-16-2020, 12:08 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

One more statement.....I have voted Democrat, Republican, Independent, Libertarian. I ALWAYS vote for the best candidate that comes closest to my values and beliefs AND I feel is the most qualified. Not many match.
                  I do the same, just wish it was how the majority would vote instead of arguing for the lesser of two evils.

Comment

I do the same, just wish it was how the majority would vote instead of arguing for the lesser of two evils.
                    2020 is a good example. Same as 2016 was. Maybe worse.

Comment

2020 is a good example. Same as 2016 was. Maybe worse.
                      1000%

Comment

• So.....now with WT & TAMUC out for Spring.....which team will emerge as the Conference Champs? This could be HUGE for 2021 recruting!!!

I think Angelo has a great shot at being the 2020 LSC Conference Champions.

Comment

So.....now with WT & TAMUC out for Spring.....which team will emerge as the Conference Champs? This could be HUGE for 2021 recruting!!!

There won't be an LSC season in the spring imo. They just kicked the can down the road this Fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

There won't be an LSC season in the spring imo. They just kicked the can down the road this Fall.
                            Well.....nothing is certain at this point with ANY season....be it Fall or Spring.

But if/until it's cancelled, I plan on watchiing spring football.

Comment

Well.....nothing is certain at this point with ANY season....be it Fall or Spring.

But if/until it's cancelled, I plan on watchiing spring football.
                              No doubt there is uncertainty for all sports this year. Just seems unless there is some miracle vaccine, which is unlikely, the smaller school conferences are going to be hesitant to give the go ahead. I anticipate they will outright cancel by January.

But if they do have a season, ASU would have to be the favorite. I don't anticipate that MSU will be down as badly again and I think UTPB will have a hell of an offensive line. Still, ASU should be able to win the conference. They are the most physical team and impressed me last year.

Comment

So.....now with WT & TAMUC out for Spring.....which team will emerge as the Conference Champs? This could be HUGE for 2021 recruting!!!

Honest question, not being a smart alec....what would be bigger for recruiting in 2021, winning in that scenario or not playing at all and recruiting all year in a season where freshmen are going to have trouble getting onto crowded rosters at bigger schools?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X