• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

I realize that. I was speaking to the difficulty of it happening
    Oh, gotcha.

Comment

• So, the way it looks now, you will have 5 teams playing LSC Spring football and the LSC Championship.....unless something changes. I wonder if they will play each other twice and have an 8 game season? Start January 16th and end March 6th. That would be a heck of a prep for Fall 2021.

Those teams might hold a huge advantage in December JUCO signings...as those JUCO transfers could play basically a full season in the Spring of 2021 and not lose a year of eligibility. WOW....some teams might be outsmarting others. Having JUCOs play a full season, rest 3 months, start summer off-season, Fall camp, and be EXPERIENCED when it comes Fall 2021. Not to mention how many of their JUCO teammates, who will sign in the Summer 2021, that will be able to come watch a Spring season game on a recruiting trip. Guess we will see what happens with December signings. Interesting.
      Last edited by ASUPops; 09-04-2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        So, the way it looks now, you will have 5 teams playing LSC Spring football and the LSC Championship.....unless something changes. I wonder if they will play each other twice and have an 8 game season? Start January 16th and end March 6th. That would be a heck of a prep for Fall 2021.

Those teams might hold a huge advantage in December JUCO signings...as those JUCO transfers could play basically a full season in the Spring of 2021 and not lose a year of eligibility. WOW....some teams might be outsmarting others. Having JUCOs play a full season, rest 3 months, start summer off-season, Fall camp, and be EXPERIENCED when it comes Fall 2021. Not to mention how many of their JUCO teammates, who will sign in the Summer 2021, that will be able to come watch a Spring season game on a recruiting trip. Guess we will see what happens with December signings. Interesting.
        I thought I read somewhere that kids that start in Spring will not be eligible to play in Spring 2021. It may be just be HS, but my guess is that it would be transfers as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by texcap View Post

I thought I read somewhere that kids that start in Spring will not be eligible to play in Spring 2021. It may be just be HS, but my guess is that it would be transfers as well.
          Any link to where you might have read this? Not personal to you but getting tired of these kind of posts like this that have nothing backing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by texcap View Post

I think you are right, unless it is a NCAA transfer. Rules modified on 9/4.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...-XWLD6MWiSW9LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Any link to where you might have read this? Not personal to you but getting tired of these kind of posts like this that have nothing backing them.
              Unfortunately I could not tell you where I read this, but I am pretty sure it was from twitter, which is on the internet, therefore it has to be true or they couldn't put it on the internet. Right? ;)

Comment

• AND it begins......I thought it would be October before this started happening.
                https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tex...ronavirus/amp/

Comment

• I'm pretty sure everyone is aware games will get postponed during this season, but I don't see it shutting things down. That's why there are fewer games, more schedule mobility.

Comment

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware games will get postponed during this season, but I don't see it shutting things down. That's why there are fewer games, more schedule mobility.
                    Excuse me! Did I offend you or something??

Of course everyone is aware games will be canceled. Am I not allowed to post a story? Voice my thoughts or opinions? AS I STATED I thought it would be like October before games were canceled, not the FIRST game of the season. And I strongly doubt most, if any will get rescheduled.

GEEZ!

Comment

• ? Not sure where the hostility came from but ok.

Comment

? Not sure where the hostility came from but ok.
                        Hostility??? 70707

Zero hostility here.

Comment

• Pops, we've gotta work on your messaging tone, that's all. Simple fix

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                            Pops, we've gotta work on your messaging tone, that's all. Simple fix
                            Hahaha. I am sure we do!

"Messaging tone"......7070707. The lack of those two words can start a war. 70707

Comment

• The NFL will be the test for me to see if they will postpone games and when they would be made up. If the NFL plows through it I think you will see the rest of the sports start to do the same and leave all this behind us for 2021.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X