Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why States Can Require Wearing Mask In Public

Good Read.

Megan E. McKenzie, a recent graduate of Georgetown University Law Center, works at Balestriere Fariello while her admission to the bar is pending. She works with her colleagues on all aspects of domestic and international complex litigation, arbitration, appeals, and investigations. You can reach her by email at [email protected]assuring healthy living conditions, by regulating society in times of widespread disease. Chief Justice John Marshall defended the police powers in Gibbons v. OgdenGibbons v. OgdenSmith v. Turner, 48 U.S. 283, 341 (1849). It was not long after yellow fever ran rampant through the colonies, and then the states, that the issue of mandatory smallpox vaccination arose before the Supreme Court in Jacobson v. MassachusettsJacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11, 29 (1905). The Court determined this, in part, on the grounds that, as Edward Richards and Katharine Rathbun so aptly notedJacobson
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Thank God, I was just sitting here thinking how badly we need another mask thread in here

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
      Thank God, I was just sitting here thinking how badly we need another mask thread in here
      I'd say until people realize that they need to wear them then I'm all for more threads with more information on why. Instead, we have people that got Cs in high school biology thinking they know more than leading scientists because of some meme they saw on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I'd say until people realize that they need to wear them then I'm all for more threads with more information on why. Instead, we have people that got Cs in high school biology thinking they know more than leading scientists because of some meme they saw on Facebook.
        Hey we actually agree on this. I support the masks and don't see the huge issues with wearing them. When I come out of my bunker I wear a mask to go in public

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Hey we actually agree on this. I support the masks and don't see the huge issues with wearing them. When I come out of my bunker I wear a mask to go in public
          Wait, I thought you were only coming up when I told you it was safe? Get back in there!

Comment

I wear them. I just don't want a football discussion board taken over with covid talk. I come here to get away from that crap.

Comment

I wear them. I just don't want a football discussion board taken over with covid talk. I come here to get away from that crap.
              Welcome to the new normal
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Not so much. This is one of the many negatives of not having mods

Comment

What exactly should be discussed? A 76th thread on if there will be a season? You see the title, you choose to open it and read it. Lol.

Comment

No, they should be in the general forum

Comment

Does the off topic fourm still exist?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X