Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krista's daughter will be joining her Tech - that will improve the team. The two top players that had submitted for the transfer pool also are staying.
    Planing on going down for some games until Wt starts.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Good hire by Tech but don't expect a "rebuild" into any conference or national contender. Ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
        Good hire by Tech but don't expect a "rebuild" into any conference or national contender. Ain't happening.
        That what was said about the men's program - the women can be also. Especially at the conference level.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

That what was said about the men's program - the women can be also. Especially at the conference level.

There's nothing in her WT record post EB, nor UTA record, that would indicate they are going to win a bunch of games. Perhaps more competitive, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

There's nothing in her WT record post EB, nor UTA record, that would indicate they are going to win a bunch of games. Perhaps more competitive, though.
            I predict they'll do as well or better than Stollings.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I predict they'll do as well or better than Stollings.
              She has a 5-year contract. My guess is she gets an extension and raise before the end of the contract.
              I'm thinking year 3 or 4 they contend for a conference title.

Comment

She has a 5-year contract. My guess is she gets an extension and raise before the end of the contract.
                I'm thinking year 3 or 4 they contend for a conference title.
                Baylor says hi.

Winning the conference in 3 years would be a tall order in an era of dominant Baylor teams. I do think TTU hired a very good coach who will make the Red Raiders a force to be reckoned with in the B12 though.
                Last edited by catatonic; 08-25-2020, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by catatonic View Post

Baylor says hi.

Winning the conference in 3 years would be a tall order in an era of dominant Baylor teams. I do think TTU hired a very good coach who will make the Red Raiders a force to be reckoned with in the B12 though.
                  Yes, I think TTU will be a force in WBB in the Big 12. Baylor is not a force in Big 12, they are the Big 12. It is not unreasonable to think TTU can finish in the top 4 teams in the near future.

Comment

Yes, I think TTU will be a force in WBB in the Big 12. Baylor is not a force in Big 12, they are the Big 12. It is not unreasonable to think TTU can finish in the top 4 teams in the near future.
                    Agreed. Top four is a very realistic goal.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X