Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

That would be 9 South division games and 10 North division games. A 10th conference game for the South could be 1 game each year with a North school. Each school could schedule 1 non-conference game. Works pretty good. Travel wouldn't be much worse than now (my guess-somebody else can figure it out).
    How many RMAC/LSC schools are going to have athletic programs as we know them today in a year or two? The financial impact hasn't fully been calculated on both the athletic and academic sides of the coin. I think most Texas schools will be OK? Not sure about the other states.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

How many RMAC/LSC schools are going to have athletic programs as we know them today in a year or two? The financial impact hasn't fully been calculated on both the athletic and academic sides of the coin. I think most Texas schools will be OK? Not sure about the other states.
      Yep. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Did they vote on individual sports taking place?
        No!! All FALL SPORTS. Hence my "conspiracy theory" comment. You caught on......I guess others not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

No!! All FALL SPORTS. Hence my "conspiracy theory" comment. You caught on......I guess others not so much.
          I may be wrong, but I believe cross country and golf were allowed to compete this fall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X