Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

Looks like poor ol osu fighting above their weight class is ranked 17 and cruising to 3-0. Not bad for a wannabe.
    They may be the best in the big 12 this year. Freshman qb is looking good

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

AND they have the Green twins coming in next year (two top WRs).

Comment

• Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

Looks like poor ol osu fighting above their weight class is ranked 17 and cruising to 3-0. Not bad for a wannabe.
        I never ever questioned osu football performance. Mike gundy has fielded quality teams and has very good recruiting texas esp metro Plex. My original premise is that without t boone pickens money they would be outclassed in terms of raising funds to compete in facility race.

Southern utah would be very interesting. And could lead to more big sky defections like northern colorado or even Weber State

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Best in the Big 12 might not be very impressive this year. Thanks to TCU for making me some easy money today though!

Comment

• Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post

I never ever questioned osu football performance. Mike gundy has fielded quality teams and has very good recruiting texas esp metro Plex. My original premise is that without t boone pickens money they would be outclassed in terms of raising funds to compete in facility race.

Southern utah would be very interesting. And could lead to more big sky defections like northern colorado or even Weber State

Comment

• The Sanders kid from Denton Ryan is on the injured list and will make a real difference when he returns to QB. (OSU)

Comment

• Forgot about nau. Yes they would. The big sky is huge. And it will always have the two montana's that always compete and dominate to get that first round bye

A wac conf champ would have a better chance once every thing works out and they get qualified as conference. But it is going to take s few more schools to take the leap before you see people take the risk

Comment

• https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/se...om-behind/amp/

Lol, while losing 23-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by olebuff View Post
                    The Sanders kid from Denton Ryan is on the injured list and will make a real difference when he returns to QB. (OSU)
                    He was injured awhile last year too. May have lost his gig. The freshman killing it now was just as highly ranked coming in

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                      His antics lit up the ACU board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                        HAHAHAHA 707LOL707LOL707 PRICELESS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X