Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Give it 20 years and that I-35 Corridor wil be just like the metroplex. There is already no space between Austin/Buda/Kyle.
    It's getting that way right along I-35. As far as population density, a good bet is it will be more prevelent east of I-35 vs west because of the topography of the land. It's easier to develop the flatter land (for cookie cutter type developments) to the east vs the Hill Country to the west.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

When I taught at Texas State we lived in Riverchase. It is a very large subdivision of 1+ acre lots about half way (6 miles from both) New Braunfels and Canyon Lake. It was a great place to live and pretty quiet as well but convenient to New Braunfels, Austin and San Antonio. My wife loved the fact that they was just two traffic lights (on the I-35 service roads) between her and the outlet malls in San Marcos. If I had it to do over I would probably get a place in Havenwood. It's closer to New Braunfels and I-35.
      Oh my better half is going to love being close to the outlet malls. I'll have to remind her she works from home so business attire is not necessary, but it won't work. LOL

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X