Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing ASU Twice??

The current Wt schedule, per web-site, has Wt playing ASU twice this fall. September 26th & Oct. 24th.
    Did ASU change plans and decide to play in the fall??
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    The current Wt schedule, per web-site, has Wt playing ASU twice this fall. September 26th & Oct. 24th.
    Did ASU change plans and decide to play in the fall??
    Coach Hughes announced it on his Twitter yesterday afternoon, so it is not a website error. I don't see any official ASU announcements regarding football but I'm sure the opportunity to play 10 games and not lose eligibility sealed the deal for them.

Comment

I posted this yesterday. Yes, now season ticket holders will get to see 1 real football game at Buffalo Stadium! Hopefully they will find more.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Coach Hughes announced it on his Twitter yesterday afternoon, so it is not a website error. I don't see any official ASU announcements regarding football but I'm sure the opportunity to play 10 games and not lose eligibility sealed the deal for them.
        Here is a letter from the new ASU President that we received this morning:

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Link to news release: https://www.angelo.edu/content/news/...ames-this-fall

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

I disagree with this decision. Now you have two LSC teams playing Fall ball.

What a cluster-f**k this year is gonna be!

As stated in a previous post, I think I will skip college ball this year and just go with the NFL.

#GOCOWBOYS

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I disagree with this decision. Now you have two LSC teams playing Fall ball.

What a cluster-f**k this year is gonna be!

As stated in a previous post, I think I will skip college ball this year and just go with the NFL.

#GOCOWBOYS
              The NFL? "Not For Long".

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

The NFL? "Not For Long".
                They dont live in close quarters with thousands of unsanitary, nasty college students. 707

Plus the WHOLE league is playing during ONE season.....whether they have to postpone or not.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X