Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT / ENMU D2 National Showcase Games on ESPN3 Tuesday 26 Feb

I just saw on the LSC website that the basketball games between West Texas A&M and Eastern New Mexico University, both women and men, will be national showcase games on Feb 26. They will be streamed on ESPN3. WT will host ENMU at the First United Bank Center in Canyon. Top-offs at 5:35pm and 7:35pm.
    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 02-21-2019, 04:51 PM.

Re: WT / ENMU D2 National Showcase Games on ESPN3 Tuesday 26 Feb

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    I just saw on the LSC website that the basketball games between West Texas A&M and Eastern New Mexico University, both women and men, will be national showcase games on Feb 26. They will be streamed on ESPN3. WT will host ENMU at the First United Bank Center in Canyon. Too-offs at 5:35pm and 7:35pm.
    According to a WT poster the importance or relevance of competition between ENMU & WT is only in the mind of Boohaha and ENMU folks.

Appears that ESPN finds the competition between the two universities relevant enough to broadcast two games NATIONALLY.

That's AWESSOME!!!! Guess I know what I am doing on the 26th. This is very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      According to a WT poster the importance or relevance of competition between ENMU & WT is only in the mind of Boohaha and ENMU folks.

Appears that ESPN finds the competition between the two universities relevant enough to broadcast two games NATIONALLY.

That's AWESSOME!!!! Guess I know what I am doing on the 26th. This is very cool.
      Coach Hughes has taken to heart the need to beat ENMU. Countless fans and boosters have done everything to make him aware of that with the exception of getting him a "BEAT ENMU" tattoo.

Comment

Very cool, good luck to both teams

Comment

Coach Hughes has taken to heart the need to beat ENMU. Countless fans and boosters have done everything to make him aware of that with the exception of getting him a "BEAT ENMU" tattoo.
          Hahahaha. Too D@mn funny.

I think that should be Boohaha's next bet instead of an avatar challenge. IF WT loses the next Wagon Wheel game those who take the bet must get a "BEAT ENMU" tattoo. Now THAT would be a real "put up or shut up" wager.

Comment

Hahahaha. Too D@mn funny.

I think that should be Boohaha's next bet instead of an avatar challenge. IF WT loses the next Wagon Wheel game those who take the bet must get a "BEAT ENMU" tattoo. Now THAT would be a real "put up or shut up" wager.
            Bro...I dont bet my money or my body on 18-22 year olds!! Would be funny though!

Also, i think there was only one guy on here saying it was no big deal. I know it matters to chip and most of the former players on this board.
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
              Bro...I dont bet my money or my body on 18-22 year olds!! Would be funny though!

Also, i think there was only one guy on here saying it was no big deal. I know it matters to chip and most of the former players on this board.
              It's one thing to lose a hard fought 28-26 game. But, 28-0...............

Comment

GWB has an extra season ticket.
                The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

It's one thing to lose a hard fought 28-26 game. But, 28-0...............
                  Been there....I hope WT is on the upswing, i prefer a conpetitive rivalry. Still want my hounds to win, but it does no one any good for WT to be down. As iron sharpens Iron...
                  I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X