Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tech... LOL

As of this posting, Houston Baptist is within a TD and a two point conversion of tying Tech in the 4th qtr.

Tech manages to avoid a humiliating upset, but allowed HBU to put 600 yards of offense on the Tech D. Oh my...

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
      Tech manages to avoid a humiliating upset, but allowed HBU to put 600 yards of offense on the Tech D. Oh my...
      Tech has been bad in the past but this was nauseating. Defense still extinct in Lubbock. Worst game I have ever seen Tech play and I have seen some ugly ones. Wells was out coached after first quarter. The Big 12 less a few is a sad excuse for a P5 Football Conference.

Man, I guess the Pony Express not only gave SMU the death penalty it also produced Adam James which equated to Tech's version of the death penalty.

Comment

I would have given my right nut to see HBU pull that off. They should have on side kicked at the end. I have a bunch of Tech friends climbing down from the cliff on facebook after that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
          I would have given my right nut to see HBU pull that off. They should have on side kicked at the end. I have a bunch of Tech friends climbing down from the cliff on facebook after that one.
          Tech football is like that old GF that is a knockout and you wish she was still here until she is and you remember why you are no longer together.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Tech football is like that old GF that is a knockout and you wish she was still here until she is and you remember why you are no longer together.
            I think in this situation Tech took home the last ugly girl left at the bar at 2am with no teeth and is breathing a sigh of relief that the pregnancy test is negative...

Comment

Iowa State lost to Louisiana.
              Kansas State lost to Arkansas State
              Kansas lost to Coastal Carolina
              Tech barely beats Houston Baptist

Big 12....wow.

Comment

Tech has been bad in the past but this was nauseating. Defense still extinct in Lubbock. Worst game I have ever seen Tech play and I have seen some ugly ones. Wells was out coached after first quarter. The Big 12 less a few is a sad excuse for a P5 Football Conference.

Man, I guess the Pony Express not only gave SMU the death penalty it also produced Adam James which equated to Tech's version of the death penalty.
                Tech will forever be cursed thanks to the way they treated Mike Leach. Or at least one as long as the Babe placed on the Red Sox or the famous goat curse the Cubbies lived with.

The Horns will absolutely throttle Tech in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Tech will forever be cursed thanks to the way they treated Mike Leach. Or at least one as long as the Babe placed on the Red Sox or the famous goat curse the Cubbies lived with.

Well I don't think Tech is as bad as they looked against HBU and I don't think Texas is as good as they looked against UTEP. If that game is in Lubbock I will be glad to see them get out of there with a W.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Well I don't think Tech is as bad as they looked against HBU and I don't think Texas is as good as they looked against UTEP. If that game is in Lubbock I will be glad to see them get out of there with a W.
                    I'm not as down on the Horns for this simple reason. Yes it was UTEP, but last year the Horns would have stopped at 35 and took the foot off the gas. The new OC allowed his game plan to flow from start to finish...

Comment

Until someone gets a blueprint on how Defense works at Tech. I would expect any middle of the road program to thump Tech.

Comment

Until someone gets a blueprint on how Defense works at Tech. I would expect any middle of the road program to thump Tech.
                        Unfortunately for Tech fans Wells might be Charlie Strong 2.0. They do great at mid majors but crater when the talent and coaching is equal and above on a consistent basis.

Comment

I'm not as down on the Horns for this simple reason. Yes it was UTEP, but last year the Horns would have stopped at 35 and took the foot off the gas. The new OC allowed his game plan to flow from start to finish...
                          Well this might be Texas best chance to win the big 12 for a few years catching Oklahoma in transition and being in transistion themselves in 2021.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X