Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    I see Gonzalez made a FG, matching his success for all last year. It was 20 yards, which is the same distance for an extra point. Do you think they told him?
    LMAO I don't think so. He missed those last year

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

LMAO I don't think so. He missed those last year
      I know!

72 yard run by Smallwood, kick failed. No it wasn't Gonzales. 58-7.

Comment

I know!

72 yard run by Smallwood, kick failed. No it wasn't Gonzales. 58-7.
        That was actually a really bad hold...so not the kickers fault for once!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

That was actually a really bad hold...so not the kickers fault for once!
          I heard that. The video stream was mainly down for over half of the 3rd and 4th quarters. So I missed Gonzales's FG and a TD.

Comment

So the stream went down for everyone in the 2nd half? Not a good look for WT with the new digs and technology .

Comment

And no radio broadcast ?

Comment

Originally posted by olebuff View Post
                And no radio broadcast ?
                Is there a reason they don't have a radio broadcast that they are syncing up with the webcast instead of ditching radio altogether? Seems like an odd choice

Comment

That was frustrating. I got an autoreply from Blueframe when requesting a refund. The phone line is useless, they always ask you to email them anyway.

The webcast of the games was free until they moved into the new stadium.

You can't charge for a radio broadcast.
                  Last edited by WT_TKW; 09-20-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

You can't charge for a radio broadcast.
                    Sell advertising on radio broadcast.
                    Sync webcast to radio broadcast and charge for webcast.

Two birds. One stone.

Comment

I managed to get a 50% refund for the interrupted webcast. It was hardly worth the effort. Angelo State usually has excellent webcasts, so I am looking forward to next week's game.

Here's the response I got from BlueFrame. Initially they denied any issues in the 4th quarter.

Thanks for providing this feedback in your response. We have gone in and reviewed the logs for this broadcast and did notice the technical issues lasted a little longer than we originally thought, with the total time from the first issue to the last issue was somewhere around 16-20 minutes that spanned from the 3rd and early 4th quarter. Since we did notice those issues, we will go in and provide you a partial refund of 50% of the full purchase of $10.60. Please allow for two business days for this refund to completely process.
                      ?

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Sell advertising on radio broadcast.
                        Sync webcast to radio broadcast and charge for webcast.

Two birds. One stone.
                        The radio broadcasts used to work very well. During the webcast outage it would have been nice to be able to listen to the game from a radio station site.

Comment

I managed to get a 50% refund for the interrupted webcast. It was hardly worth the effort. Angelo State usually has excellent webcasts, so I am looking forward to next week's game.

Here's the response I got from BlueFrame. Initially they denied any issues in the 4th quarter.

Thanks for providing this feedback in your response. We have gone in and reviewed the logs for this broadcast and did notice the technical issues lasted a little longer than we originally thought, with the total time from the first issue to the last issue was somewhere around 16-20 minutes that spanned from the 3rd and early 4th quarter. Since we did notice those issues, we will go in and provide you a partial refund of 50% of the full purchase of $10.60. Please allow for two business days for this refund to completely process.
                          ?
                          50%?! That is bush league customer service. Do they really think you got half your money's worth? Maybe in this case, you did. But it shouldn't depend on what the final score ends up.

No wonder the only D1 client they have is the one-team bush league WAC.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

50%?! That is bush league customer service. Do they really think you got half your money's worth? Maybe in this case, you did. But it shouldn't depend on what the final score ends up.

No wonder the only D1 client they have is the one-team bush league WAC.
                            I was disappointed in the service and the attitude. WT was the only D2 team playing on Saturday. No one got back to me before this morning, then they claimed the outage was only in the 3rd quarter. However after I disputed that then they "checked their logs" to see I was right, though the outage seemed longer than they said. Was it worth all that to get $5 back? No, but maybe they will do better next time.

The video quality was very good when working, but the sound didn't seem up to par.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X