Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Thats pathetic for a college level program. Surely you could find a walk on at the campus to try out that kicked in high school. There are two 2A teams down here where the kicker has a leg of at least 40 years and hits most of their field goals.
    40 years? That's pretty old for a HS kid's leg.

Seriously, last year Hughes said the kicker could hit 50 in a row in practice, which is why he stuck with him.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I was looking through previous years stats last night, and saw that Schragg did a nice job for us. What happened?
      No clue. He was a true freshman, so maybe he hated it here. 2018, same thing happened, true freshman started and then left. Hughes has adjusted to not be such a hard ass

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

40 years? That's pretty old for a HS kid's leg.

Seriously, last year Hughes said the kicker could hit 50 in a row in practice, which is why he stuck with him.
        NIce catch. Corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

No clue. He was a true freshman, so maybe he hated it here. 2018, same thing happened, true freshman started and then left. Hughes has adjusted to not be such a hard ass
          When it comes to the kicker, I think he's gone too far the other way. Maybe since this year "doesn't matter" he's going to let the best kicker win the job in real games. That might be okay against OPSU and NA, but we have some really good teams on our schedule. I would hate for us to lose one or more of those games by missed kicks.

Comment

I just looked at Angelo's schedule. Tomorrow night is their opener, and they only have 4 games scheduled 2 weeks apart. WT twice, SFA, and ACU.

I'm still hoping we can add one more game against a quality opponent.

Comment

Is the video working for anyone? All I can get is the sound.

Comment

At least you can get the sound. No video or sound for me. Pretty lame

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                  At least you can get the sound. No video or sound for me. Pretty lame
                  More technical difficulties from Blue Frame. At least it's cheaper than in Canyon. The video & sound are up and down. I missed the first score, have just had another lockup.

Comment

Gonzales misses a FG! I can't believe it!

WT still up 7-0.

Comment

My stream went down also and missed the first TD for WT. I did get to see the field goal miss by Gonzales, shocker

Comment

Nice drive by Angelo, 7-7 early in Q2.

Comment

WT's defense looks like Swiss cheese.

Comment

14-7 ASU

Comment

Gonzales connects, doubling his FG output from last year. 14-10 ASU.

The Rams are dominating the lines on both offense and defense.

Comment

WT elects to forego a FG attempt from the 28, instead trying a couple of passes into the end zone. End of half, ASU 14-10.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X