Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont use Blue Frame again. Screwed us the last time by cutting out in the 3rd quarter and I could not find a way to contact them. Just a waste of money
    D2 Naked Co-ed Football - the only way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by el tatonka View Post
      I wont use Blue Frame again. Screwed us the last time by cutting out in the 3rd quarter and I could not find a way to contact them. Just a waste of money
      For what it's worth, it's been fine since late in the 1st quarter. I remember complaining about Sidearm 10 years ago, but this is just as buggy.

It looks like Hughes decided WT would run in the second half. The problem is, it's not working.

Comment

Not impressed with Blueframe OR the Buffs. Hughes is too conservative offensively (still). Our defense is getting blown off the line as well.

Comment

21-10 ASU top of the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
            Not impressed with Blueframe OR the Buffs. Hughes is too conservative offensively (still). Our defense is getting blown off the line as well.
            This game reminds me of the Houghtaling years.

Comment

Now the offensive line looks like Swiss cheese. ASU came to play, WT is still thinking about it.

Comment

Wt has been outworked, outplayed, and outcoached.

Is it time to start the WBB & MBB thread yet??
                The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Whats the score?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

More technical difficulties from Blue Frame. At least it's cheaper than in Canyon. The video & sound are up and down. I missed the first score, have just had another lockup.
                    The problem may be your ISP. I logged in the first try and have had zero problems. From my point of view great service.
                    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

21-10
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by OldTimeBuffFan View Post
                        21-10
                        Angelo?????

Comment

It could be argued that WT should have won last year. Not this year. The Buffs were manhandled tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

The problem may be your ISP. I logged in the first try and have had zero problems. From my point of view great service.
                            Did you hear the announcers apologizing for their technical difficulties? If you had them muted, I don't blame you. I kept them muted most of the game.

This just in from Blue Frame:

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience, at the beginning of the broadcast Angelo State had a technical issue that required a few stoppage to resolve. We have been monitoring their feed and has been issue free for remainder of the game.

Please let us know if you are still having any issues viewing.
                            43403:800834

Comment

Man, was I WAY off in my prediction. I was expecting something like 28-7 WT based on all said on this board and talk about last game.

Thos does not appear to be the right direction for WT. If it was their first game, eh, maybe rust....but thed had a scrimmage game and destroyed an opponent already. This is Angelo's first of anything.

From what I read on this thread, it appears the game was won in the trenches for Angelo. Was there a pick six called back for WT? If so, then it would only be a 4 point win for Angelo.

I suspect Angelo will have h3ll to pay when they travel to Canyon. WT has 9 games Angelo only 4. WT should destroy them next meeting.

Personally, I think Angelo was crazy for passing up a Spring Season that could have gotten them a Conference Championship for a dumb 4 game schedule. Wonder which knucklehead made that decision! Sure hope it wasn't the General!!

Comment

I still wonder if anyone will play in spring....the further into this season it gets, the sillier it seems. I don't get the payoff vs risk when it comes to injuries with a legitimate fall season months away
                                Last edited by LionFan; 09-26-2020, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X