Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently it was a blocked punt through the end sound for a safety. Angelo blowing past us right now about to score

Comment

• Held ASU to a field goal.5-0 ASU

Comment

• 5-0 Angelo. WT has 7 yards of offense.

Comment

• 12-0 Angelo, but at least WT has 31 yards of offense!

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            12-0 Angelo, but at least WT has 31 yards of offense!
            Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
              Apparently it was a blocked punt through the end sound for a safety. Angelo blowing past us right now about to score
              I believe tge punt was blocked and recovered in the endzone by WT for a safety.

Comment

• WT has a good drive and scores. 12-7 Angelo.

Comment

• Gerber throws a great 61 yard bomb, WT leads Angelo 14-12.

Comment

• ASU scores on a long run, WT answers with a throw into the end zone, which is intercepted but fumbled by ASU. WT calls some bizarre plays but get into the end zone on 4th down, and lead 21-19.

Looking at the stadium, I think they are missing what is meant by "social distancing". The upper level is mostly empty but large numbers of people are sitting together.

Where is Tobias Harris? Did he and my "favorite" FG kicker run away together?

Comment

• Angelo is backed up near their own end zone, but WT roughs the punter! Angelo moves deep into WT territory before Satchel Escalante intercepts a pass and returns it 85 yards for a TD. Our new kicker misses the extra point, but WT leads 27-19.

Comment

ASU scores on a long run, WT answers with a throw into the end zone, which is intercepted but fumbled by ASU. WT calls some bizarre plays but get into the end zone on 4th down, and lead 21-19.

Looking at the stadium, I think they are missing what is meant by "social distancing". The upper level is mostly empty but large numbers of people are sitting together.

Where is Tobias Harris? Did he and my "favorite" FG kicker run away together?
                        Tobias is hurt and out for the year

Comment

Angelo is backed up near their own end zone, but WT roughs the punter! Angelo moves deep into WT territory before Satchel Escalante intercepts a pass and returns it 85 yards for a TD. Our new kicker misses the extra point, but WT leads 27-19.
                          Time ?
                          is there no audio stream or broadcast at all?
                          ]

Comment

• Comment

• WOW! Harris breaks a 50 yard run, WT leads 34-27. 7:41 remains in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• WT prevails thanks to big plays, 34-27. It's WT's first win at home against Angelo since 2013, Nesbitt's caretaker year.

O?W7, Pops.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X