Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really nice comeback by the Buffs. Looked improbable after that 1st quarter, but they came together. 34-27 WT.

Comment

• From what I gather WT had multiple people, like 14-15 players (including several defensive starters) and our OC Martin, held out because of China virus tracing protocols. If accurate, Buffs did a very nice job winning this one. Former QB Perez played some TE and DE. A real FB team player!

Rams RB Grear is one slippery and fast little SOB! His 5'5" squat body hides behind those 6'5" 330 OL's and when he pops out, well. if you don't wrap him up at the LOS he's gooone.

I got to the game a bit late. It was Rams 2-0. The stream worked perfectly from the time I got on.

Kale Steed reported (in his presspasssports.com) that WT found out Thur night that OC Martin and 20 players would miss the game. Yipes!
      Last edited by BuffaloChip; 10-25-2020, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• I'm watching on demand tonight. The commentary has not been on the whole game so far...I hope the stream it gets better

Comment

• I had to listen to the game on the San Angeio radio station. The young man did a really good job . Thanks for the info on Tobias Harris ,being an old Pflugerville Coach I have a special interest in him . Go Buffs .

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
            From what I gather WT had multiple people, like 14-15 players (including several defensive starters) and our OC Martin, held out because of China virus tracing protocols. If accurate, Buffs did a very nice job winning this one. Former QB Perez played some TE and DE. A real FB team player!

Rams RB Grear is one slippery and fast little SOB! His 5'5" squat body hides behind those 6'5" 330 OL's and when he pops out, well. if you don't wrap him up at the LOS he's gooone.

I got to the game a bit late. It was Rams 2-0. The stream worked perfectly from the time I got on.

Kale Steed reported (in his presspasssports.com) that WT found out Thur night that OC Martin and 20 players would miss the game. Yipes!
            I must admit we left at half time, I was not impressed with the level of play. Now I understand.
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
              From what I gather WT had multiple people, like 14-15 players (including several defensive starters) and our OC Martin, held out because of China virus tracing protocols. If accurate, Buffs did a very nice job winning this one. Former QB Perez played some TE and DE. A real FB team player!

Players out on BOTH sides. No reason to have Fall games. Too much risk, not enough reward.

TAMUC has it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                Angelo is coming to Canyon on Saturday for the big rematch. Rams by 14, unfortunately. I would be glad to be wrong.

I'm really not looking forward to another Blue Frame presentation. I've been spoiled by ESPN3 the last couple of weeks.
                Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Nah! WT and it's coaching staff have done nothing but prepare for THIS game. I am sure you will be "glad" & "wrong". ;)
                So are you glad? 707LOL707

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Players out on BOTH sides. No reason to have Fall games. Too much risk, not enough reward.

TAMUC has it right.
                  Nah, TAMUC will be rusty as hell with 2 years off

Comment

So are you glad? 707LOL707
                    Yes, I already responded to you, but here it is again.

O?W7

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

We'll see. I say they win LSC in 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Yeah....if only we had cluster f games like this to knock the rust off

Comment

We'll see. I say they win LSC in 2021.
                          We only have two seniors not coming back. I think that's a safe bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

707070707 LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

A game is a game and you can't replicate it in practice. So much *****ing about how the lack of a preseason affected the NFL games to start the season. I'm certainly not saying Commerce won't be good, probably will be the most talented team based off what they fielded last year. I'm just stating they will be rusty for a few games. Two years is a long lay off, just my opinion. No need to get the panties in a wad.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X