• Show
Clear All

• Wt 2020 schedule is full

https://gobuffsgo.com/sports/football/schedule

Complete WT scheduled for 2020
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Very good additions!

Comment

Agreed. Most of the season being played in Canyon. Thats a good schedule during normal times minus the north american game.

Comment

There is still a chance they add a 10th game to the schedule in that open week in November. They were not able to secure a Oct 10th game

Comment

WT's D2 schedule is very intriguing. Angelo twice, RMAC's Colorado Mesa and MIAA's MoWestern and Pitt State. I love playing good programs from those other two conferences.

Those 5 D2 games ought to give Buff followers insight into the state of the Hughes FB program. We'll know whether the Buffs will be LSC Contenders or Pretenders in fall 2021.
          Last edited by BuffaloChip; 09-23-2020, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Major kudos to WTAM for getting this done. If I was a WTAM Alum or Booster this would give me a boost of confidence the staff and administration has the programs back.

Sitting out an entire year or adjusting to a spring schedule does no one any good.

Time for Commerce to ramp it back up.

Comment

It's going to be interesting to see how a WT fall schedule will affect recruiting. WT will be able to bring recruits in to participate in tailgating (hopefully soon) and watch home games. Nearly all the other LSC schools will be bringing kids in to tour the weight room.

I predict Hughes will have his best Feb recruiting class ever, provided the NCAA doesn't move signing day back.
              Last edited by BuffaloChip; 09-23-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X