Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: America's Team #1 In TV Ratings - And Growing!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: America's Team #1 In TV Ratings - And Growing!

I HAD to create this thread for all the political NAYSAYERS! 7070707

"Fox says Cowboys-Seahawks drew 22.789 million viewers on Sunday, the most-watched NFL game of the week and up 1 percent from last year's comparable window. This is the second time through three weeks that FOX drew monster ratings for one of its nationally-televised games."

Here is the full story...........

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/dal...evised%20games.

NOW what do you have to say???

Sorry Pops, I wish I could respond but I'm battling 73 degree weather right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      Sorry Pops, I wish I could respond but I'm battling 73 degree weather right now.
      707LOL707LOL707

Too funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        I HAD to create this thread for all the political NAYSAYERS! 7070707

"Fox says Cowboys-Seahawks drew 22.789 million viewers on Sunday, the most-watched NFL game of the week and up 1 percent from last year's comparable window. This is the second time through three weeks that FOX drew monster ratings for one of its nationally-televised games."

Here is the full story...........

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/dal...evised%20games.

NOW what do you have to say???S
        LOL, Pops you should run for office. Cherry pick only the positives and ignore all the negatives. Reality check. Still a lot of RED! Looks like MNF did ok also. Everyone else in the tank.

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl...hip-2020-2019/

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

LOL, Pops you should run for office. Cherry pick only the positives and ignore all the negatives. Reality check. Still a lot of RED! Looks like MNF did ok also. Everyone else in the tank.

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl...hip-2020-2019/
          Listen Chicken Little, I posted FACTS. You started this sh!t with your political BS PROPOGANDA about "America's Team". Your BS thread.

NOW.....THREE times you have been proven WRONG and simply can't stand it. 7070707

You dance around FACTS like an old liberal, hippie whore. LMFAO

Come on, you have got to be better than this.

Comment

Listen Chicken Little, I posted FACTS. You started this sh!t with your political BS PROPOGANDA about "America's Team". Your BS thread.

NOW.....THREE times you have been proven WRONG and simply can't stand it. 7070707

You dance around FACTS like an old liberal, hippie whore. LMFAO

Come on, you have got to be better than this.
            I think your confusing me with Turbo in Colorado. LMAO!!! Yes, the Cowboys are holding their own after the Ram game. Jerry is doing fine job coaching the team through his latest puppet HC. The rest of the NFL is in the toilet bowl especially the Houston Texans. BTW, other than the Cowboys who else is supposed to be a really popular team? Packers? Steelers? Patriots? So far after week 1 only the Cowboys and MNF are seeing green the rest of the time red is bleeding off the page.

Comment

Why would anyone watch the Cowboys?

EDIT for 2020: Excuse me, Male Livestock Management Technicians.

Comment

I think your confusing me with Turbo in Colorado. LMAO!!! Yes, the Cowboys are holding their own after the Ram game. Jerry is doing fine job coaching the team through his latest puppet HC. The rest of the NFL is in the toilet bowl especially the Houston Texans. BTW, other than the Cowboys who else is supposed to be a really popular team? Packers? Steelers? Patriots? So far after week 1 only the Cowboys and MNF are seeing green the rest of the time red is bleeding off the page.
                STRIKE THREE - YOU'RE OUT!!!

WRONG AGAIN!!!!!

Several. KC is just behind Cowboys.

Here is MORE to back up my statements both about NFL AND NCAA.....
                https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoza...inues-decline/

It's gotta be HARD being you!! You are a very courageous man......I mean to wake up every day knowing you gotta be you!! You are a tougher guy than me! I couldn't do it!!! NO WAY!

Comment

This is the weirdest argument ever

Comment

Please don't bring me into this, I'm still fighting my battle.

Comment

STRIKE THREE - YOU'RE OUT!!!

WRONG AGAIN!!!!!

Several. KC is just behind Cowboys.

Here is MORE to back up my statements both about NFL AND NCAA.....
                      https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoza...inues-decline/

It's gotta be HARD being you!! You are a very courageous man......I mean to wake up every day knowing you gotta be you!! You are a tougher guy than me! I couldn't do it!!! NO WAY!

Comment

Yeah but the Chiefs have the potential to become the Patriots of the 20's if they win a few more championships. It starts with the young fans. You will see plenty of Bandwagon fans in Texas jumping on with Mahomes and Texas Tech connections. How many Patriots, Seahawks, and Packers fans and gear did you see around Texas or even on a nationwide scale back in the 80s? I couldn't remember seeing any Dave Krieg or Steve Grogan Jerseys in the malls or walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                          This is the weirdest argument ever
                          HAHAHAHA. No? Really???

Comment

See how ignorant you are? WRONG AGAIN!!!

They are in second place (behind the Cowboys) with 53,000,000 viewers.

You are a classic narcissist. But I guess so is 50%+ of entitled Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yeah but the Chiefs have the potential to become the Patriots of the 20's if they win a few more championships. It starts with the young fans. You will see plenty of Bandwagon fans in Texas jumping on with Mahomes and Texas Tech connections. How many Patriots, Seahawks, and Packers fans and gear did you see around Texas or even on a nationwide scale back in the 80s? I couldn't remember seeing any Dave Krieg or Steve Grogan Jerseys in the malls or walmart.
                              BINGO!!! Absolutely right. Glad you are in tune.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X