Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry to bring this up. I know this is not our current board, but the second comment on this thread asked about and D2 to D1 moves... .well rumor is that the WAC extended invites to SFA, SHSU, Lamar, and ACU. All are in the scope of the information I had last year at this time that included an invite will be issued to WT.

LSC related due to the possibility of WT at least receiving an invite... not saying they will take it.

Comment

Looks like the wac is still looking at FBS down the road.Some of those slc schools were looking at FBS.Lamar,Stephen F.Austin and Sam Houston State if I remember correctly...

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
        I am sorry to bring this up. I know this is not our current board, but the second comment on this thread asked about and D2 to D1 moves... .well rumor is that the WAC extended invites to SFA, SHSU, Lamar, and ACU. All are in the scope of the information I had last year at this time that included an invite will be issued to WT.

LSC related due to the possibility of WT at least receiving an invite... not saying they will take it.
        https://twitter.com/zach_barnett/sta...082668034?s=21

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X