Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

You are right on this one. If that were the case you would have mayors, city managers, and hospital administrators sued on a daily basis giving zoom meetings on how many patients in a specific ward are infected, city employees, etc. to the general public.

Why are there not head coaches being sued for disclosing that certain amount of players are testing for covid on their own teams?

Comment

Just curious. Is Abilene Christian your school? Because your like Beetlejuice you only pop up when ACU is the conversation mix.

Comment

Since you must BOTH be Certified HIPPA COMPLIANCE OFFICERS in your career field, and for your existing facility, you must know what you are talking about and are right.

PLEASE share your credentials (2nd request).

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Since you must BOTH be Certified HIPPA COMPLIANCE OFFICERS in your career field, and for your existing facility, you must know what you are talking about and are right.

You already asked for mine months ago. What are yours?

Comment

Yes, Angelo State players tested positive for COVID-19:

https://www.myfoxzone.com/article/sp...b-1bbe257ef3e9

I understand several WTAMU football players are also positive, as are several volleyball players, but the university will not publically confirm the football players citing HIPPA......but acknowledged the Volleyball players. STRANGE.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.myh...-covid-19/amp/
            I believe one of the volleyball players actually has herpes.

Comment

Comment

Yep. You are entitled to your own opinion but not entitled to your own facts. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

You already asked for mine months ago. What are yours?
                  PA; ND in 4 different states; BS; BBA, MBA.

Comment

Yes it is!!!! I make that typo 90% of the time. Guess the genius part doesn't apply then, huh? Guess I should surrender my MENSA card.

Comment

Yes it is!!!! I make that typo 90% of the time. Guess the genius part doesn't apply then, huh? Guess I should surrender my MENSA card.
                      It should be revoked immediately LMAO!

This argument is boring. I really think only people in the medical profession have much interest. No one is going to be prosecuted over a number with no names. Yawning

No D2 football is bringing some crazy discussions

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

It should be revoked immediately LMAO!

This argument is boring. I really think only people in the medical profession have much interest. No one is going to be prosecuted over a number with no names. Yawning

No D2 football is bringing some crazy discussions
                        THANKS YOU COMMIE BAST**D.

Agreed! And majority CAN'T be prosecuted, but many could face civil action. But probably won't.

And this started because me briingiing up WT discussing ill volleyball players, but citing HIPAA as a reason not to discuss football players. THAT statement turned into a whole different animal. 70707

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X