Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REINFECTIONS CONFIRMED

COVID-19 reinfection has been confirmed in the US...
    https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/939003

What does this mean moving forward? Are these simply isolated cases? Is there a genetic predisposition of who can be reinfected? The mysteries continue.

It is going to be a very trying and interesting Flu season. This can get REAL, real fast.

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

What does this mean moving forward? Are these simply isolated cases? Is there a genetic predisposition of who can be reinfected? The mysteries continue.

It is going to be a very trying and interesting Flu season. This can get REAL, real fast.
    THANK YOU CHINA!!!

Comment

Fake news, Trump said he can't spread it or get it again and we all know he's smarter than any scientist.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

THANK YOU CHINA!!!
        Thanks for purposefully downplaying this, Trump. More thanks for admitting to doing so. Let's at least blame those we control.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Thanks for purposefully downplaying this, Trump. More thanks for admitting to doing so. Let's at least blame those we control.

Comment

Excellent post!

Comment

Thought you said you were apolitical??

This post sounds like a left-wing, snowflake, NUT!

*CONFUSED*

Comment

Fake news, Trump said he can't spread it or get it again and we all know he's smarter than any scientist.
                *SEE PREVIOUS RESPONSE*

Comment

Leadership means a lot, be it of a football team or of a country. My response, however, is simply showing how obtuse it is to try and blame China for this when the world is now all connected. The vaccine will not be here before flu season, nor before the election, much like we won't have x amount of N95 masks by then. All show, no go. It seems show is enough for many.

Comment

Thought you said you were apolitical??

This post sounds like a left-wing, snowflake, NUT!

*CONFUSED*
                    Why is this political? It's simply taking the words of one politician and laughing at them. I'll do the same when any politician, left or right, thinks they know more than leading epidemiologists. Just makes me laugh.

Comment

Why is this political? It's simply taking the words of one politician and laughing at them. I'll do the same when any politician, left or right, thinks they know more than leading epidemiologists. Just makes me laugh.
                      Because, I have heard the same exact nonsensical, political gobbledygook from Rachel Maddow. Washington Post, New York Times, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Biden, Harris, et.al

And, FYI, professionally speaking, I could care less about the opinions of epidemiologists vs world leading virologists when it comes to SARS-CoV-2.
                      Last edited by ASUPops; 10-12-2020, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Because, I have heard the same exact nonsensical, political gobbledygook from Rachel Maddow. Washington Post, New York Times, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Biden, Harris, et.al

And, FYI, professionally speaking, I could care less about the opinions of epidemiologists vs world leading virologists when it comes to SARS-CoV-2.
                        I assume you couldn't care less ;)

Laughing at someone who thinks he knows more than anyone about everything has nothing to do with politics. I've never voted for a Democrat in a presidential election. Don't take me being a smart ass as anything other than me simply being a smart ass.

Comment

I suggest listening to a toad croak would be more useful than listening to those idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I suggest listening to a toad croak would be more useful than listening to those idiots.
                            Actually, this was much more intelligent and entertaining!

Comment

I assume you couldn't care less ;)

Laughing at someone who thinks he knows more than anyone about everything has nothing to do with politics. I've never voted for a Democrat in a presidential election. Don't take me being a smart ass as anything other than me simply being a smart ass.
                              Well, we agree on something! ;) 7070707

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X